We provide leading membership organisations and associations with practical help, support and direction to drive current/future value and growth. Our unique consultancy services focus on optimising and enhancing strategic and operational activity to:
- Increase new member recruitment
- Improve existing member retention
- Enhance member value propositions (MVP)
- Optimise member engagement
- Enable effective development and growth
Our consultancy services cover a comprehensive range of membership organisation and association specific areas including:
- Accreditation services
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Governance Change & Development
- Operational Planning, Review & Delivery
- Professional Standards
- Member Value Proposition (MVP) Development/Review
- Membership Development
- Royal Charter Applications
- Strategy Development
- Operational Delivery & Quality Assurance
- Interim Leadership and Management
Question: Why choose MemberWise?
Answer: Because we ‘walk the talk’ rather than just ‘talk’ it. Take a look…
We are truly unique as our consultants have conducted senior management and leadership roles within a range of functions within leading membership organisations and associations. I.e. They have delivered the outcomes you may wish to achieve.
The team is led by MemberWise Network Chair, Richard Gott, who has over 16 years sector leadership experience within the sector. Over the past 8 years Richard has brought together over 4,000+ membership organisation and association professionals to drive the sector forward. This unique role has enabled a deep understanding of what best-practice looks like and how it can be implemented in a robust manner.