Digital Excellence (2017) Research Summary Report member12_wp
Introducing this year’s great new research summary report (in partnership with ASI Europe and Research by Design) dedicated to delivering membership exellence via ‘digital’.
Our new report, Digital Excellence (2017), replaces our annual Harnessing the Web report and provides a more targeted and content rich snap-shot of association and membership organisation online goals, challenges, development and progress.
Digital Excellence (2017) – The Report
This year 275 association and membership professionals took part in our statistically significant research. It contains the latest sector digital trends and will prove a great asset if you wish to benchmark and/or are writing proposals/business cases for digital change/transformation. We hope you find this free report useful!
The report contains digital insight into the following key areas:
– Goals and Challenges in 2017/18
– Driving member engagement
– The challenges of CRM systems
– Integrating websites and CRM systems
– Offering a website with member structured content
– Personalising web content to ensure a more engaging online experience
– Understanding member engagement through web analytics
– The use of email marketing to keep members informed and engaged
– Use of social media to engage with members
– Profile of participants and organisations
– Conclusions and recommendations
Our report is complimented by a dedicated Info Graphic (delivered in partnership with MemberWise Recognised Supplier, Ocean Design).
Our great new national conference (delivered in partnership with ASI Europe) will provide you with a deep dive into this year’s survey summary report. Delegates will hear from inspirational digital success stories and learn from digital experts and thought leaders on key digital focused topics. We expect over 340 delegates to attend and this event replaces our popular ‘Harnessing the Web’ conference.
Express an interest now and save 20% off PLUS exclusive preview ticket access when registration opens in July 2017.