Introducing our exciting new programme of Member Engagement Boot Camps. A dedicated and unique half-day course that will provide you with a structured approach to improve and enhance member engagement, value and growth.
Why attend? We outline the educational learning objectives and practical take-aways below, however your organisation can expect increased new member acquisition, improved member retention, improved member value and increased potential for sustainable long term membership growth.
The course is unique because it will take you through the critical process of defining, reviewing, planning, delivering and optimising member engagagement in a structured, robust and informed manner.
Excellent content and speakers facilitated good discussion and idea generation.
Thanks for putting on a great workshop. Insightful and practical!
Great examples used to crystalise theory. The practical case sudies were very helpful.
1) Establish core member engagement & member value fundamentals
2) Explore member engagement & positive member outputs/outcomes
3) Understand how to conduct a structured Member Engagement Review
4) Learn how to conduct Member Engagement Touchpoint (MET) analysis
5) Understand how to measure/report on member engagement activity
6) Be able to create a structured Member Engagement Plan/Strategy
08:30 – Welcome Refreshments & Introductions
09:00 – Learning Outcomes 1 & 2
10:00 – Learning Outcomes 3 & 4
10:45 – Refreshment Break
11:00 – Learning Outcomes 5 & 6
12:00 – Member Engagement Case Study (Law Society/WAGGGS)
12:30 – Lunch & Professional Networking
13:30 – Close
We introduce our expert trainers, Richard Gott and Heather Forrester, experts within the domain of member engagement and co-authors of the popular Member Engagement Toolkit (2017).
The Board Room, Home House, 20 Portman Square, London, W1H 6LW
– Wednesday 31st May 2017 (8:30am to 1:30pm)
Please express an interest by clicking the link below. Places are available at £190 (excluding VAT) per membership/association professional. If you have any questions or queries please Contact Us.