If you consider yourself a membership professional, then why not prove it? The MemberWise Member badge is to show you are a member of the MemberWise Network. You can display the badge on your LinkedIn profile and show colleagues that you are engaged with the wider sector and CPD. It is quick and simple:
1) Download the badge locally to your computer (right-click & ‘Save as…’)
2) On LinkedIn select ‘Profile’ (located in the main menu), select ‘Edit Profile’ and then add a ‘New Position’ and enter the following information:
– In the Company Name type ‘MemberWise
– In the Title type ‘Member’
– Location – Ignore this field
– Time period – Enter your joining date and ‘I currently work here’
– In the Description box we suggest the following text:
“I am a Member of the MemberWise Network. The network is the leading free to join professional network for membership and association professionals and it enables me to access the latest best practice information and advice.”
3) Click ‘Save’ and then at the bottom of your new ‘Position’ next to ‘Add New Media click ‘Add Photo’ and then ‘Upload a File’
4) Now in the Title box enter ‘MemberWise Member’ and leave the ‘Description’ blank.
Note: After uploading the badge in ‘Edit Profile’ the badge will not look fully rendered, however once you exit and view your profile (click on ‘Profile’) the badge should show clearly.