Welcome to the MemberWise Recognised Supplier Directory – A great place to visit if you are horizon searching for a new provider or looking to circulate an Invitation to Tender (ITT) to leading providers servicing the association and membership sector.
You can search via keyword/category below or if you cant find what you are looking for Contact Us. If you represent a leading sector provider and would like more information about featuring in the directory please visit our Information for Providers page.
Pedalo is an award winning supplier to the membership sector, offering services that range from digital transformation, consultancy and change management to digital solutions, including website build and system integration. Pedalo have over 17 years of experience in digital, helping organisations make the most of their technological platforms. They place a strong emphasis on user experience and get results. Their experience and technical know-how ensure delivery of complex projects on time, on budget and above expectation. They understand the digital challenges facing membership organisations and are the perfect partner to help clients overcome them.
Pedalo offer a full range of services for membership organisations, including:
- Digital Transformation & Change Management
- Strategy & Consultancy
- User Experience Research & Design
- Web Design & Graphic Design
- Website Development (including mobile solutions)
- System Integration
- Website Maintenance & Support
- Road-Mapping, planning & streamlining for continued growth
Pedalo provide digital solutions for various clients within the membership sector, including:
- The British Dental Association (BDA)
- The Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR)
- The Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining (IOM3)
- The Fostering Network
- The British Orthopaedic Association
- The Pre School Learning Alliance
- Clinical Skills
- The British Cactus Society
- The Hellenic Society
Their work for IOM3 was also featured on Drupal.com.
Pedalo are winners of the Highly Commended ‘Supplier of the Year’ Award from the MemCom 2017 Conference.