Electoral Reform Services
Electoral Reform Services is the UK’s leading independent supplier of ballot, election and voting services. Our experienced advisors help hundreds of institutes, associations and membership organisations to engage their members and deliver good governance around key issues and decisions.
We know what it takes to engage voters and we coordinate around 3000 voting projects in the membership sector every year. Over a third of these are online, using our ERSvotes platform, and this proportion is growing.
Our election and ballot services for membership organisations include:
· AGM, EGM and SGM related proxy voting and/or attendance
· Database solutions
· Research and analysis
· Voting websites, engagement platforms and videos
· Design, print and personalisation of voting material
· Specialist material, including Braille, easy-read ballot papers and translation services
· Dedicated project manager.
See how we helped the National Trust engage its membership, prior to and during their AGM.
Electoral Reform Services is part of the ERS Group. We work seamlessly with our sister companies:
See what the wider ERS group could do for you