Iroko Consulting is a niche consultancy working with membership and not for profit organisations to support sustainability and growth.
We understand the membership sector’s challenges to remain relevant to current members whilst attracting new members from the UK and overseas; deliver services through traditional and new digital channels; ensure consistent operational excellence; recruit, develop and retain skilled people and engage effectively with employees, volunteers and stakeholders.
Although membership bodies may share some characteristics, we know you need more than an off-the-shelf answer. We provide tailored expert advice and support to develop strong leadership teams, collaborative working, and maintain a highly skilled and motivated workforce. We start by spending time asking questions and listening to potential clients so we understand your drivers for changes and what you are looking to achieve.
Consultancy and advisory services include:
- Strategic HR/Organisation development projects
- Facilitating meetings, workshops, away days for Council/Boards and senior leadership teams
- Building and developing teams, cross team relationships
- Learning and development covering leadership, management and business skills
- Skills gap analysis and team structure reviews
- Recruitment support for senior appointments to Management teams/Board
With over 20 years’ experience working in the membership and not for profit sector, Jenny offers practical solutions to help improve operational effectiveness, develop services and improve organisational capabilities and capacity.
For an informal and no obligation discussion about how we can work with you please contact [email protected]
We are pleased to offer a 10% discount to Memberwise organisations (new clients only).
Send Message to listing owner