Career Development Services
The CV & Interview Advisors provide career development resources / services to institutes, associations and their members. We work with over 20 UK and global professional bodies across a range of sectors. As well as paid for services that members can buy, such as CV writing, LinkedIn authoring and interview coaching; we also offer a range of free and valued added services such as free CV / LinkedIn appraisals, free online career workshops (webinars) and other forms of content such as articles, blogs, guides, videos and ask-the-expert sessions. Our services and content can be targeted at all levels, but we have a very strong offering for qualified professionals and executives.
Overview of products/services
- Free CV / LinkedIn appraisals for members
- Free (Institute / Association branded / co-branded) online career workshops (webinars)
- Free articles, blogs, guides, videos and ask-the-expert sessions
- CV writing services
- Interview coaching services
- LinkedIn authoring services
- Career coaching
Our services can be integrated into your business on a co-branded or white-labelled basis. For example: we have developed a white-labelled CV writing service for a professional body within the NED sector; we have developed a suite of career services that are offered through the career hub of a global qualification / association; we run regular online career workshops for a UK-based chartered institute which are promoted as their own events but delivered by us (we do this for several membership organisations); we have developed some co-branded downloadable career guides for an association in the finance sector; we have created some career / personal branding videos for an organisation that provides resources to Executives globally; and we run breakfast seminars and talks for a leading banking sector body. Many of these initiatives can be offered through a freemium commercial model, which means the services and resources are free for our partners and their members.
Kogan Page is the leading independent global publisher of business books, content and digital solutions. Our services include Ebook Collections, Online Courses and the Knowledge Portal subscription service. These services provide access to our expert, accessible, professional content in the way that best suits your organisation.
Our key subject areas are: Business & Management, Skills, Careers & Employability, Human Resources & Learning & Development, Marketing & Communications, Logistics, Supply Chain & Operations, Digital & Technology, Thought Leadership, Accounting, Finance & Banking; Risk, Compliance & CSR.
We work with associations including:
- Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD)
- Market Research Society (MRS)
- The Daily Telegraph
- Trade Union Congress (TUC)
- Kogan Page books: Award-winning content from the world’s leading business experts.
- Kogan Page Ebook Collections: Access curated collections of expert, authoritative ebooks to develop business skills and knowledge.
- Kogan Page Online Courses: Develop key workplace skills with CPD accredited e-learning.
- Kogan Page Knowledge Portal: Subscribe to expert business content on a customized platform.
- Member discounts: Associations can offer their members discounts on Kogan Page books and content. Kogan Page can create bespoke online bookstores tailored to the needs of your members.
- Customized printing: We can customize print books for corporate needs such as employee development or corporate gifts including your company logo, a bespoke cover, a foreword from your company and more.