Conferences, Events & Audio Visual
Brightelm delivers specialist event services specifically for associations and not-for-profit organisations across the UK. Our clients include those that use us as one-off-support to those that outsource entire workflows.
We believe in embracing technology and working in a sustainable manner in order to deliver the optimum levels of ROI.
When using us to support their events programmes our clients have experienced improved productivity, increased revenue, decreased costs and most importantly engaged members.
Rob Eveleigh, our Managing Director, is a Full Member of the Association of British Professional Conference Organisers (ABPCO)
Contact us to find out how we can help you.
Our services are split into seven separate disciplines:
Project Management – timelines, resource planning, financial acumen
Sponsorship – strategy, product development and acquisition
Event Marketing – strategy, planning, campaign development and operations
Speaker and Programme management – including abstracts process
Delegate Services – registration, accommodation and delegate technology
Logistics – venues, suppliers, social programmes
Exhibitions – exhibition management, contractors, sponsor support
Bioscientifica exists to support biomedicine. Through our expertise in publishing, events and association management we strengthen biomedical communities to advance science and health.
Bioscientifica is owned by the Society for Endocrinology, and all our profits are redistributed back to biomedicine.
Bioscientifica’s Association Management team handle the day-to-day administration of our clients’ societies. We also provide strategic guidance to help societies generate new income streams and grow their membership.
Our award-winning events team take care of every aspect of event planning and management to deliver events that our clients can proud of.
Bioscientifica develops journals that have high impact, a wide reach and provide healthy financial returns for our society clients.
Chord UK delivers high quality member engagement via telemarketing, direct & digital marketing, data improvement and research, for clients including the Royal Statistical Society (RSS), Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC), Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE), ICSA: The Governance Institute, British Medical Association (BMA), Royal College of Nursing (RCN) and Royal College of GPs (RCGP).
- High quality telemarketing support for:
- member welcome and touchpoint calls to help retain first year members
- help during busy renewal periods
- boosting attendance for training courses & events
- qualification enrolments.
- Support for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and ePrivacy Regulation (ePR) compliance, including regular data cleansing and Corporate / Telephone Preference Service (C/TPS) screening, channel preference confirmation and gaining consent for email opt-in when required.
- Improving marketing data quality and actionable insight to improve targeting and increase return on investment.
Clients have benefitted from returns of £17: £1 spent for member retention and acquisition and £11: £1 for event bookings and qualification enrolments.
MemberWise offer: 10% off your first campaign/project for new clients
Address: 23A Goose Street, Beckington, Frome, Somerset, BA11 6SS
T: 01373 867920
- Unpaid Member Renewal Campaign – RSC
- Member Welcome & Engagement Calls – RCN
- Transforming Data Quality & Member Intelligence – AOP
- Group Membership Recruitment – BVA
- Membership Retention & Acquisition – BMA
- Boosting Permission-based Marketing – ACT
- Mystery Shopping – RCGP
- UK & International Member Retention, Lapsed Member & Welcome Calls – RCGP
C Systems Global work with more than 300 clients throughout the United Kingdom, North America and Australia. We have a simple company motto that has serves us well: We are technology focused and relationship driven. Our staff are committed to providing services that exceed our customer’s highest expectations. This is the essence of C Systems. We are committed to bringing our clients innovative and modern solutions to their challenges and providing exceptional quality of service. We are extremely proud of our long history of partnering with Advanced Solutions International on the sale and implementation of the iMIS engagement management system (EMS). More recently we entered into a strategic partnership with etouches to sell and service the etouches event management, registration and mobile app platforms.
C Systems focuses on the needs of membership organisations, not for profits and event management organisations. Throughout this space we provide consultancy integrated solutions that connect membership software with world-class event planning and conference management solutions. Our integrated offerings address every aspect of the full event lifecycle – from submission, review and selection of proposals and abstracts to online registration with event home pages, complete conference and exhibit planning, to financial processing. We offer a bi-directional transfer of data between the iMIS engagement management systems and etouches event management software. As part of our integrated solution we offer the Loopd mobile event app – native on all platforms – and the FieldDrive onsite delegate badging, digital signage and delegate tracking services. Our solution engages members with user-friendly interfaces and delights membership organisations with the kind of member engagement data that makes a difference.
Other case studies:
You already know how powerful Salesforce is, but did you know that you can also use it to manage your events? Fonteva Events is a full-featured events management solution and 100% Native to Salesforce, which means if you know how to use Salesforce, you can easily use Fonteva Events.
From online registration to sponsor and vendor management, building agendas and planning logistics, Fonteva will integrate seamlessly into your events operation, turning Salesforce strength into intuitive and accessible functionality.
- Keep track of sponsors, venues, sessions, speakers, registrations, and exhibitors
- Easily customise registration forms for each event
- and public registration
- Private Securely process payments
- Personalised pricing achieved with our pricing rules engine
- Built 100% Native to Salesforce, Fonteva Events works with your CMS
- Eliminate data transfers or manual re-keying by capturing all event data in a single system
- Fully customisable and branded registration websites
- Enable affiliates to create local events or localise national events
- Capture all event metrics in a single report and analyse the success of your events
Satori MM is our Membership Management Systems for Associations and is part of our family of products all of which help you manage people. Our other key product is DigiGreet, a Visitor Management Systems.
We are OFEC Consulting LTD and since 1999 we have been working with membership bodies allowing associations to achieve more with limited resources, with the help of Satori MM of course.
Although we do have business clients such as GWR, we enjoy working in this sector, the people are nice and have a nice approach to working with us. We like to be part of the team and will do our very best to support the promotion and growth of your association.
We are Microsoft partners; our work has been assessed to ensure we meet the exacting standards of Microsoft both in terms of coding standards and delivery of the solution to you the customer.
Satori MM is amazing, we’ve watched it grow over many years from simple membership management to a beefy CRM hunk and event management guru. It’s really well suited to smaller associations and societies with 200-10,000 members.
If your conferences are science based and you manage abstract submissions then you’ll be delighted at what it can do.
Satori MM can manage your operations in one place so you can deal with all your admin tasks without lifting a finger, making you some kind of super hero. We devour the admin for everything from renewals, events and conferences to invoicing, and even give your members a personalised experienced.
If this sounds like the sort of membership management system you want, Get in touch now!
Lumi is the leading player in software and real-time audience engagement technology worldwide. Lumi facilitates the smooth and reliable running of Annual General Meetings for listed companies, partnerships, unincorporated associations and other member-based organizations.
Based on proprietary, patented technology developed in conjunction with company registrars over several decades, Lumi provides software, hardware (Keypads) and applications that assist transfer agents, company secretaries and event organizers. Lumi’s exclusive app-based technology enables your meeting to go mobile. Whether an AGM, a virtual or a hybrid shareholder meeting, a legislative meeting or election, Lumi enables remote participation. Lumi helps you cut meeting costs while providing all the tools for the effective management and good conduct of your meeting.
Inclusive Digital is a London-based production company that provides a range of digital and video services for membership organisations and associations – from video-based eLearning platforms to promotional video production.
The company was set up in 2007, and has built up expertise in all of the key areas of digital production: website and app development, eLearning and online training platforms, video production, event filming and live streaming.
Our current clients include a large number of membership organisations – including the Royal Society of Medicine (RSM), the Royal College of Radiologists (RCR), the Association of Anaesthetists (AAGBI), the Royal College of Occupational Therapists (RCoT), the British Society for Rheumatology (BSR), the Brewers’ Livery Company, the Association of Business Recovery Professionals, the Institute of Development Professionals in Education (IDPE), the Further Education Trust for Leadership (FETL), and the Hurlingham Club.
We specialise in the following services:
• Website and App Design and Development
• eLearning Platforms (Video-based and Module-based)
• Video and Podcast Production
• Event Filming
• Live Streaming
• Video & Slides Platform
CJ Association Management is a team of highly experienced association management professionals that help associations grow and improve their efficiency and effectiveness through the provision of high-quality business and marketing support.
CJAM Group creates and delivers powerful marketing programs to help associations succeed. Recent activities include high-profile PR campaigns, advertising support, brochure design and print, social media campaigns, e-newsletters, website design, launch events and conferences. Whatever your association needs, CJAM Group can deliver a tailored, effective and powerful solution. Services can be accessed either individually or as a fully integrated turnkey package, helping your association to thrive.
CJAM Group is a one-stop shop for all of your marketing needs, whether it’s an advertising campaign, new website, a prospectus, digital or social media plan, remote press office function or a memorable launch event, we can take care of it for you.
To discuss how our expertise can help your association thrive and grow, call Christine Joyce on 01787 226995 or email [email protected]
Please also see www.cjamgroup.co.uk
Eudonet UK are specialists in cloud-based membership solutions, providing unified, intelligent management software to Associations, NFPs and Chambers of Commerce for the last 17 years, and counting over 30,000 users worldwide.
Easily integrating with your other office software, Eudonet lets you maximise user engagement and member experience whilst getting the latest information and analytics on your members’ activity all in one place.
Our success comes from combining an open, intuitive membership solution with the personal touch: Our team of specialists work directly with you from A to Z, ensuring you have the ideal solution tailored to your organisation, your budget, your needs.
With granular control over member engagement, fundraising, event organisation and communications campaigns, Eudonet gives you a 360° view of all interactions with your contacts. Grow your membership with social media integration and omni-channel campaigns and get live attendance updates on your events.
Hampton Medical is a creative thinking Professional Conference Organiser, integrating in-house design and marketing capabilities with digital communications and event technology to help associations enhance engagement with the communities they serve.
Our approach is to invest time to understand our clients’ mission, vision and member value proposition and then work as an extension of their organisation to provide flexible, forward thinking and cost-effective meeting and engagement solutions.
- No obligation advice – Integrated communications, commercial strategy, event format, brand identity, modernising
- PCO – Revenue generation, financial, speaker, abstract, poster, registration and full-event management
- Marketing & Communications – Strategy, event promotion, digital marketing, social media, PR, data & analytics
- Exhibition Management – CDM, safety & security, exhibitor & floorplan management, venue & supplier management
- Creative Thinking and Design – Brand & logo design, website design & optimisation, set, stage & environment design
It all starts with a conversation.
A full-service event management company, CBA Events established 2001 design and deliver meetings and events across the UK for a wide range of clients.
Our main services include free venue finding, event management supporting with all aspects of the event, audio visual production and filming, event websites, registration and badging, event apps, awards ceremonies, teambuilding, bespoke events, supplier management and more.
Finding the right venue in the right location at the right price is our focus, regardless of location, budget, style, duration, numbers, purpose and objectives. We constantly save clients time and money and build relationships to become an extension of their team. We’re efficient, creative, fun to work with, have extensive hotel and venue knowledge, great buying power, and offer advice and support along the way whilst never taking away any of the decisions from you.
We’re an experienced team of dedicated individuals, passionate about the industry and the success of your next meeting or event. No event is too large or small, no challenge turned down. We’re proud of our team, organic growth over the years and client focused approach and what’s more, we love what we do.
For more information, visit www.cbaevents.co.uk
Tel: 0333 241 2890
CBA Events is proud to be the MemberWise Official Partner for Venue Finding.
Quote ‘MemberWise’ to ensure you gain access to the best possible membership organisation/association service and rates.
Haymarket Media Group creates award-winning specialist content for international audiences. The company has 72 brands, the majority being market leaders, in 20 offices across six countries (UK, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Singapore & USA), connecting people, clients and communities across digital, mobile, print and live media.
Community is in our DNA: Our reputation for 60 years has been built on developing and serving professional communities around the world: in HR, procurement, advertising and media, medical, energy and the environment, among many. We do this by providing them with relevant, engaging editorial content delivered across all channels and then commercialising this powerful community relationship.
Experience of the professional association sector – growing membership economies
Our Professional Association Group sits at the intersection of consultancy, marketing and media and is focussed on helping it’s clients and partners grow by transforming the business of membership.
We provide a full B2B Media service on behalf of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), as well as Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) and we produce and manage key live events for the Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP).
To do this, we use the power of parallel thinking bringing together business strategy, brand experience and marketing expertise as part of a fully integrated approach. Our objective is to deliver fresh upstream thinking and practical downstream execution.
If you are looking for a fresh perspective, ideas for growth or need to tackle a new business challenge, then we would love to talk to you.
Thanks for reading. Welcome to our Professional Associations team at Haymarket Business Media.
C2 specialises in business transformation solutions for membership organisations.
Subscribe 360 is at the heart of our solutions, powered by Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft cloud.
Our solutions and expertise include subscription management, self-service portals, invoice generation, online payments, event management, publication & product management, and full integration with systems such as financials, document management & marketing automation.
We have extensive experience of working with membership organisations throughout the UK.
The key features of Subscribe 360 include:
- Manage all aspects of the company and individual-based memberships
- Capture all interactions with members, building an activity history including calls, emails and web interactions
- Process and manage membership applications
- Member self-service options via a powerful online portal, including online event booking
- Manage membership renewals
- Promote and manage conferences, events, webinars and workshops
- Accept online payments from all major providers e.g. SagePay, Stripe, Pay360
- Automate routine tasks e.g. invoice reminders, event booking confirmation
- Develop, issue and analyse member surveys
- Integrate with financials, including Xero and Sage
- Group and Committee management
- Targeted marketing campaigns, including integrated email marketing
C2 offer a wide range of services to ensure that we can offer the complete Membership Management solution. Services include:
- Requirements and scoping consultancy
- Solution architecture and design
- Dynamics 365 customisation and configuration
- SharePoint customisation and configuration
- Custom software development
- Data migration strategy and execution
- System and user support services
- Tailored solution training
- Licensing and software advice
TFI Group is a full service events agency that provides specialist support to the association, pharmaceutical and corporate sectors. With over 35 years in the industry and a experienced team, our proposition is simple: to help organisations connect with the people that matter and to deliver compelling solutions that will support growth and improve their reputation and profile. We provide the right blend of innovation, creativity and expertise to help revamp your meetings and events offering and maximise engagement with your audience. With a strong focus in digital and technology, TFI can organise the full conference or just help with parts of it through our in-house technology, event production, delegate management, exhibition and sponsorship acquisition and event management functions. Contact us and see what we can achieve together!
Overview of products/services
- Event Management: strategic planning, online registration and delegate management, venue and accommodation management, event logistics, exhibition management, programme & abstract management.
- Creative and Technical Production: Strategy and design, Audio-visual and Technical, Content creation, Video production, Live streaming
- Event Technology: Bespoke websites design and built, Smart badging solutions, RFID, Event Apps, Social Media campaigns, Online survey and event evaluation, Webinars, Interactive technology
- Event Marketing and Sponsorship – revenue generation: Audits and strategy development, target setting and sponsorship package creation, sales acquisition and reporting, marketing strategy and communication plans, logo design and branding,
- Financial management: Financial consultancy including risk assessment and risk mitigation, VAT returns, set up of limited companies, day to day management and final reconciliation