Events, Venues & Audio Visual
Lumi has been working with the membership sector around the world for over 20 years. Our platform supports member meetings in a variety of ways, and we have helped introduce digitalisation to hundreds of meetings. Whether that’s through the introduction of secure and reliable electronic voting to replace paper poll cards or show-of-hands, or bringing in keypads to manage Q&A.
We also work with those membership bodies who want to allow as many members as possible to attend their meetings, and so we facilitate hybrid meetings – where members can attend the meeting remotely, alongside the in-room attendees.
Our technology will allow as many of your members as possible to cast their votes and attend your annual meeting, to increase inclusivity and help you engage further with your members.
Satori MM is our Membership Management Systems for Associations and is part of our family of products all of which help you manage people. Our other key product is DigiGreet, a Visitor Management Systems.
We are OFEC Consulting LTD and since 1999 we have been working with membership bodies allowing associations to achieve more with limited resources, with the help of Satori MM of course.
Although we do have business clients such as GWR, we enjoy working in this sector, the people are nice and have a nice approach to working with us. We like to be part of the team and will do our very best to support the promotion and growth of your association.
We are Microsoft partners; our work has been assessed to ensure we meet the exacting standards of Microsoft both in terms of coding standards and delivery of the solution to you the customer.
Satori MM is amazing, we’ve watched it grow over many years from simple membership management to a beefy CRM hunk and event management guru. It’s really well suited to smaller associations and societies with 200-10,000 members.
If your conferences are science based and you manage abstract submissions then you’ll be delighted at what it can do.
Satori MM can manage your operations in one place so you can deal with all your admin tasks without lifting a finger, making you some kind of super hero. We devour the admin for everything from renewals, events and conferences to invoicing, and even give your members a personalised experienced.
If this sounds like the sort of membership management system you want, Get in touch now!
C2 specialises in business transformation solutions for membership organisations.
Subscribe 360 is at the heart of our solutions, powered by Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft cloud.
Our solutions and expertise include subscription management, self-service portals, invoice generation, online payments, event management, publication & product management, and full integration with systems such as financials, document management & marketing automation.
We have extensive experience of working with membership organisations throughout the UK.
The key features of Subscribe 360 include:
- Manage all aspects of the company and individual-based memberships
- Capture all interactions with members, building an activity history including calls, emails and web interactions
- Process and manage membership applications
- Member self-service options via a powerful online portal, including online event booking
- Manage membership renewals
- Promote and manage conferences, events, webinars and workshops
- Accept online payments from all major providers e.g. SagePay, Stripe, Pay360
- Automate routine tasks e.g. invoice reminders, event booking confirmation
- Develop, issue and analyse member surveys
- Integrate with financials, including Xero and Sage
- Group and Committee management
- Targeted marketing campaigns, including integrated email marketing
C2 offer a wide range of services to ensure that we can offer the complete Membership Management solution. Services include:
- Requirements and scoping consultancy
- Solution architecture and design
- Dynamics 365 customisation and configuration
- SharePoint customisation and configuration
- Custom software development
- Data migration strategy and execution
- System and user support services
- Tailored solution training
- Licensing and software advice
Hampton Medical is a creative thinking Professional Conference Organiser, integrating in-house design and marketing capabilities with digital communications and event technology to help associations enhance engagement with the communities they serve.
Our approach is to invest time to understand our clients’ mission, vision and member value proposition and then work as an extension of their organisation to provide flexible, forward thinking and cost-effective meeting and engagement solutions.
- No obligation advice – Integrated communications, commercial strategy, event format, brand identity, modernising
- PCO – Revenue generation, financial, speaker, abstract, poster, registration and full-event management
- Marketing & Communications – Strategy, event promotion, digital marketing, social media, PR, data & analytics
- Exhibition Management – CDM, safety & security, exhibitor & floorplan management, venue & supplier management
- Creative Thinking and Design – Brand & logo design, website design & optimisation, set, stage & environment design
It all starts with a conversation.
I, Tracey Cunningham, have been delivering smooth, professional, quality events in the UK and internationally for almost 20 years. Based between London and Edinburgh, I am extremely fortunate to work with many fantastic companies and organisations and I take new learnings from each and every event I’ve produced.
I use my many years’ experience to offer consultancy services to organisations wishing to review their existing events programme. Be this to increase their ROI, enhance attendance figures or the customer or member experience. This work requires cross department info gathering, customer/member research, financial and technology reviews.
I can also provide complete end-to-end project management of all your event needs in a one-stop shop. I look after the project at every stage including venue finding, budget management, supplier liaison and venue contract negotiation. Additionally I am able to offer up full audiovisual and production teams, set builders, graphic designers, logistics personnel, travel specialists, PowerPoint design professionals, top class entertainers, as well as polished and professional event personnel at every level.
Echo Events & Association Management is a professional events and association management company delivering specialist services for a number of clients in the UK and Internationally.
Providing the depth of skill and experience of a large organisation with the personal touch of a smaller company our emphasis is on delivering exceptional levels of customer service for our clients, their members and their delegates.
Our team have gained experience from around the globe and work across sectors including healthcare, professional services and critical communications. Echo also produce a series of awards ceremonies for the North of England.
People achieve more when they work together and collaborate to reach a common goal, this is the vision behind our association management services. Specialising in connecting people – we streamline your membership administration and communications to maximise your association’s impact and profit.
- Grow your membership
- Professionalise your meetings and events
- Enhance your members’ experience
- Feel secure with your finances
- Membership Management
- Association Management
- Marketing & Communications
- Meeting Management
- Event Management
- Finance Management
- Full Secretarial Services
The Echo events team boasts an impressive line-up of event professionals who specialise in delivering intelligent and inspiring events. Between them they have over 35 years experience and have worked for some of the largest conference companies in the world (MCI, EMAP, Arinex). They work internationally and nationally for a variety of clients as well as producing our own in-house events.
We work across a variety of sectors and have organised a range of events including international conferences, award ceremonies, 121 summits, exclusive round tables, gala dinners and large trade exhibitions.
We provide the depth of skill and experience of a large organisation with the personal touch of a smaller company. We understand the importance of delivering a memorable experience for your delegates which lasts beyond the closing remarks. Your event is synonymous with your brand so it’s imperative that from the first interaction to the last, it captures the professionalism and ethos of your organisation.
- Delegate Management
- Programme Development
- Concept Design & Creation
- Event Production
- Sponsorship & Exhibition Sales
- Venue Sourcing
- Post Event
- Abstract Management
- Event Marketing
- Financial Management
- Onsite Management
To discuss how our expertise can help your association and/or events thrive and grow, please call the team on 0191 241 4523 or email [email protected]
Inclusive Digital is a London-based production company that provides a range of digital and video services for membership organisations and associations – from video-based eLearning platforms to promotional video production.
The company was set up in 2007, and has built up expertise in all areas of video and digital production – including event filming, live streaming of meetings and conferences, video and podcast production, and video-based eLearning and online training.
Our current clients include a large number of membership organisations – including the Royal Society of Medicine (RSM), the Royal College of Radiologists (RCR), the Association of Anaesthetists (AAGBI), the Royal College of Occupational Therapists (RCoT), the British Society for Rheumatology (BSR), the Brewers’ Livery Company, the Association of Business Recovery Professionals, the Institute of Development Professionals in Education (IDPE), the Further Education Trust for Leadership (FETL), and the Hurlingham Club.
We specialise in the following services:
• Event Filming
• Live Streaming
• Video Production
• Video-based eLearning.
Chord UK delivers high quality member engagement via telemarketing, direct & digital marketing, data improvement and research, for clients including the Royal Statistical Society (RSS), Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC), Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE), ICSA: The Governance Institute, British Medical Association (BMA), Royal College of Nursing (RCN) and Royal College of GPs (RCGP).
- High quality telemarketing support for:
- member welcome and touchpoint calls to help retain first year members
- touchpoint calls to increase engagement and retention at key points in the member journey
- new member identification and acquisition
- help during busy renewal periods
- boosting attendance for training courses & events
- qualification enrolments.
- Support for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and ePrivacy Regulation (ePR) compliance, including regular data cleansing and Corporate / Telephone Preference Service (C/TPS) screening, channel preference confirmation and gaining consent for email opt-in when required.
- Improving marketing data quality and actionable insight to improve targeting and increase return on investment.
Clients have benefitted from returns of £17: £1 spent for member retention and acquisition and £11: £1 for event bookings and qualification enrolments.
MemberWise offer: 10% off your first campaign/project for new clients
Address: 23A Goose Street, Beckington, Frome, Somerset, BA11 6SS
T: 01373 867920
- Unpaid Member Renewal Campaign – RSC
- Member Welcome & Engagement Calls – RCN
- Transforming Data Quality & Member Intelligence – AOP
- Group Membership Recruitment – BVA
- Membership Retention & Acquisition – BMA
- Boosting Permission-based Marketing – ACT
- Mystery Shopping – RCGP
- UK & International Member Retention, Lapsed Member & Welcome Calls – RCGP