Events, Venues & Audio Visual
Chord UK delivers high quality member engagement via telemarketing, direct & digital marketing, data improvement and research, for clients including the Royal Statistical Society (RSS), Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC), Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE), ICSA: The Governance Institute, British Medical Association (BMA), Royal College of Nursing (RCN) and Royal College of GPs (RCGP).
- High quality telemarketing support for:
- member welcome and touchpoint calls to help retain first year members
- touchpoint calls to increase engagement and retention at key points in the member journey
- new member identification and acquisition
- help during busy renewal periods
- boosting attendance for training courses & events
- qualification enrolments.
- Support for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and ePrivacy Regulation (ePR) compliance, including regular data cleansing and Corporate / Telephone Preference Service (C/TPS) screening, channel preference confirmation and gaining consent for email opt-in when required.
- Improving marketing data quality and actionable insight to improve targeting and increase return on investment.
Clients have benefitted from returns of £17: £1 spent for member retention and acquisition and £11: £1 for event bookings and qualification enrolments.
MemberWise offer: 10% off your first campaign/project for new clients
Address: 23A Goose Street, Beckington, Frome, Somerset, BA11 6SS
T: 01373 867920
- Unpaid Member Renewal Campaign – RSC
- Member Welcome & Engagement Calls – RCN
- Transforming Data Quality & Member Intelligence – AOP
- Group Membership Recruitment – BVA
- Membership Retention & Acquisition – BMA
- Boosting Permission-based Marketing – ACT
- Mystery Shopping – RCGP
- UK & International Member Retention, Lapsed Member & Welcome Calls – RCGP
Inclusive Digital is a London-based production company that provides a range of digital and video services for membership organisations and associations – from video-based eLearning platforms to promotional video production.
The company was set up in 2007, and has built up expertise in all areas of video and digital production – including event filming, live streaming of meetings and conferences, video and podcast production, and video-based eLearning and online training.
Our current clients include a large number of membership organisations – including the Royal Society of Medicine (RSM), the Royal College of Radiologists (RCR), the Association of Anaesthetists (AAGBI), the Royal College of Occupational Therapists (RCoT), the British Society for Rheumatology (BSR), the Brewers’ Livery Company, the Association of Business Recovery Professionals, the Institute of Development Professionals in Education (IDPE), the Further Education Trust for Leadership (FETL), and the Hurlingham Club.
We specialise in the following services:
• Event Filming
• Live Streaming
• Video Production
• Video-based eLearning.
C2 specialises in business transformation solutions for membership organisations.
Subscribe 360 is at the heart of our solutions, powered by Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft cloud.
Our solutions and expertise include subscription management, self-service portals, invoice generation, online payments, event management, publication & product management, and full integration with systems such as financials, document management & marketing automation.
We have extensive experience of working with membership organisations throughout the UK.
The key features of Subscribe 360 include:
- Manage all aspects of the company and individual-based memberships
- Capture all interactions with members, building an activity history including calls, emails and web interactions
- Process and manage membership applications
- Member self-service options via a powerful online portal, including online event booking
- Manage membership renewals
- Promote and manage conferences, events, webinars and workshops
- Accept online payments from all major providers e.g. SagePay, Stripe, Pay360
- Automate routine tasks e.g. invoice reminders, event booking confirmation
- Develop, issue and analyse member surveys
- Integrate with financials, including Xero and Sage
- Group and Committee management
- Targeted marketing campaigns, including integrated email marketing
C2 offer a wide range of services to ensure that we can offer the complete Membership Management solution. Services include:
- Requirements and scoping consultancy
- Solution architecture and design
- Dynamics 365 customisation and configuration
- SharePoint customisation and configuration
- Custom software development
- Data migration strategy and execution
- System and user support services
- Tailored solution training
- Licensing and software advice
Create, Deliver, Engage!
Metro Ecosse is a leading provider of creative and technical live events. We assist you to create memorable, engaging events and conferences that enable you to engage your members and reach your membership communication goals every time. We deliver a range of events from roadshows, annual conferences, awards and gala dinners.
With over 38 years of experience working across the UK, Europe and internationally; we offer seamless event delivery tailored to your bespoke requirements. With the addition of our expertise in video and animation creation, we can add longevity to your events through producing highlights films and create on-brand content for your events and digital platforms.
As a full-service agency we work with you on every step of your live event from site-visit, event design, pre-production, delivery and post-event evaluation to create immersive, engaging and experiential events for your members. Our close collaboration ensures your communication and event goals are met on-time, on-budget and on-brand, every time.
Our clients include the Chartered Banker Institute, The Law Society of Scotland, British Association of Oral Surgeons, Deloitte, CMS Cameron McKenna, DWF Law, Scottish Government and NHS Scotland.
We are looking forward to working with you.
- Creative and technical event production
- Creative Lighting design
- Video Production
- 2D/3D animation creation
- Set design and build
- Event Project Management
- AV and production equipment installation service
C Systems Global work with more than 300 clients throughout the United Kingdom, North America and Australia. We have a simple company motto that has serves us well: We are technology focused and relationship driven. Our staff are committed to providing services that exceed our customer’s highest expectations. This is the essence of C Systems. We are committed to bringing our clients innovative and modern solutions to their challenges and providing exceptional quality of service. We are extremely proud of our long history of partnering with Advanced Solutions International on the sale and implementation of the iMIS engagement management system (EMS). More recently we entered into a strategic partnership with etouches to sell and service the etouches event management, registration and mobile app platforms.
C Systems focuses on the needs of membership organisations, not for profits and event management organisations. Throughout this space we provide consultancy integrated solutions that connect membership software with world-class event planning and conference management solutions. Our integrated offerings address every aspect of the full event lifecycle – from submission, review and selection of proposals and abstracts to online registration with event home pages, complete conference and exhibit planning, to financial processing. We offer a bi-directional transfer of data between the iMIS engagement management systems and etouches event management software. As part of our integrated solution we offer the Loopd mobile event app – native on all platforms – and the FieldDrive onsite delegate badging, digital signage and delegate tracking services. Our solution engages members with user-friendly interfaces and delights membership organisations with the kind of member engagement data that makes a difference.
Other case studies:
A full-service event management company, CBA Events established 2001 design and deliver meetings and events across the UK for a wide range of clients.
Our main services include free venue finding, event management supporting with all aspects of the event, audio visual production and filming, event websites, registration and badging, event apps, awards ceremonies, teambuilding, bespoke events, supplier management and more.
Finding the right venue in the right location at the right price is our focus, regardless of location, budget, style, duration, numbers, purpose and objectives. We constantly save clients time and money and build relationships to become an extension of their team. We’re efficient, creative, fun to work with, have extensive hotel and venue knowledge, great buying power, and offer advice and support along the way whilst never taking away any of the decisions from you.
We’re an experienced team of dedicated individuals, passionate about the industry and the success of your next meeting or event. No event is too large or small, no challenge turned down. We’re proud of our team, organic growth over the years and client focused approach and what’s more, we love what we do.
For more information, visit www.cbaevents.co.uk
Tel: 0333 241 2890
CBA Events is proud to be the MemberWise Official Partner for Venue Finding.
Quote ‘MemberWise’ to ensure you gain access to the best possible membership organisation/association service and rates.
Bioscientifica exists to support biomedicine. Through our expertise in publishing, events and association management we strengthen biomedical communities to advance science and health.
Bioscientifica is owned by the Society for Endocrinology, and all our profits are redistributed back to biomedicine.
Bioscientifica’s Association Management team handle the day-to-day administration of our clients’ societies. We also provide strategic guidance to help societies generate new income streams and grow their membership.
Our award-winning events team take care of every aspect of event planning and management to deliver events that our clients can proud of.
Bioscientifica develops journals that have high impact, a wide reach and provide healthy financial returns for our society clients.
The CV & Interview Advisors provide career development resources / services to institutes, associations and their members. We work with over 20 UK and global professional bodies across a range of sectors. As well as paid for services that members can buy, such as CV writing, LinkedIn authoring and interview coaching; we also offer a range of free and valued added services such as free CV / LinkedIn appraisals, free online career workshops (webinars) and other forms of content such as articles, blogs, guides, videos and ask-the-expert sessions. Our services and content can be targeted at all levels, but we have a very strong offering for qualified professionals and executives.
Overview of products/services
- Free CV / LinkedIn appraisals for members
- Free (Institute / Association branded / co-branded) online career workshops (webinars)
- Free articles, blogs, guides, videos and ask-the-expert sessions
- CV writing services
- Interview coaching services
- LinkedIn authoring services
- Career coaching
Our services can be integrated into your business on a co-branded or white-labelled basis. For example: we have developed a white-labelled CV writing service for a professional body within the NED sector; we have developed a suite of career services that are offered through the career hub of a global qualification / association; we run regular online career workshops for a UK-based chartered institute which are promoted as their own events but delivered by us (we do this for several membership organisations); we have developed some co-branded downloadable career guides for an association in the finance sector; we have created some career / personal branding videos for an organisation that provides resources to Executives globally; and we run breakfast seminars and talks for a leading banking sector body. Many of these initiatives can be offered through a freemium commercial model, which means the services and resources are free for our partners and their members.