Events, Venues & Audio Visual
Over 600 associations use Guidebook to build custom, fully-branded, mobile apps – without any coding. Organisations such as the YMCA, Great Ormond Street Hospital and the National Union of Students (NUS) use apps for their events, training programs and membership handbooks.
Maintain your reputation as a leading association, streamline your time spent on event admin and comms, enhance member engagement and use data to understand more about your members and initiatives.
Guidebook-powered apps have been downloaded more than 14 million times in over 75 countries. With 4 offices globally and a best-in-class app building platform, Guidebook allows organisations to engage with members, improve renewal rates and increase sponsor revenues. Offering a range of features to help you grow:
- Session verification: Track and verify member participation by keeping accurate records of attendance (for CPD points) at member meetings or an annual conference
- Sponsorship opportunities: Our platform allows you to sell space in your app to generate revenue, promote key partners and gain the interest of new sponsors.
- Interactive: From maps, surveys, and live polls to a dynamic social feed, networking and push notifications, there are a number of ways to create buzz and increase engagement.
- Centralised information: Whether you are building an app for your annual conference, smaller meetings, or year-round membership needs, Guidebook helps you inform your audience. Meet your members on mobile with the most up-to-date information about your association and keep it organised in one central location.
- Data analytics: Understand the topics that are most important to your members, and use this to improve your training and events. Surveys allow you to collect real-time feedback from your members, and also ask for information throughout the year.
CJ Association Management is a team of highly experienced association management professionals that help associations grow and improve their efficiency and effectiveness through the provision of high-quality business and marketing support.
CJAM Group creates and delivers powerful marketing programs to help associations succeed. Recent activities include high-profile PR campaigns, advertising support, brochure design and print, social media campaigns, e-newsletters, website design, launch events and conferences. Whatever your association needs, CJAM Group can deliver a tailored, effective and powerful solution. Services can be accessed either individually or as a fully integrated turnkey package, helping your association to thrive.
CJAM Group is a one-stop shop for all of your marketing needs, whether it’s an advertising campaign, new website, a prospectus, digital or social media plan, remote press office function or a memorable launch event, we can take care of it for you.
To discuss how our expertise can help your association thrive and grow, call Christine Joyce on 01787 226995 or email [email protected]
Please also see www.cjamgroup.co.uk
NAV have been in the events business since 1967. We supply cost effective AV solutions including, sound, lighting, projection and staging for national conferences and smaller member events, roadshows and meetings.
For over 52 years we’ve maintained the friendly, can-do attitude the company was formed around. We work throughout the UK, in Europe, across Asia and the USA. We always deliver great value, whilst maintaining a high quality service for some of leading member organisations and corporate clients.
Working with us will quite simply make your event budgets go further. We have been the MemberWise approved AV supplier for the last 10 years and to The Colle