Susie Kay and The Professionalism Group specialise in providing Governance excellence for the membership and associations sector. We will help you to review and refresh your Governance arrangements and structures for maximum effectiveness, identifying changes required and easing the implementation process.
We will partner with you to build exceptional boards and board performance, thereby providing the best possible support for your staff in delivering services to members. The professionalism in your organisation will secure the public’s trust and your own reputation.
Additional advice and consultancy services include:
- Expert Facilitation for complex or difficult meetings, workshops, team and training days
- One-to-one Mentoring for Chief Executives and other members of staff
- Objective Reviews of your internal functions/activities
- Streamlining procedures to ensure optimum use of valuable resources
- Support in embedding Professionalism to drive best practice.
MemberWise Ambassador – Governance / CPD
MemberWise offer: 10% discount off first consultancy project* (New clients only)
We are a strategic analytics consultancy and have worked with some of the world’s biggest brands. We help companies find value and growth opportunities from their data, analysing and optimising key customer journeys both on-site and off-site through campaigns.
We understand that demonstrating ROI is not always an easy task, and that trying to effect change within an organisation can be even harder. Working closely with our clients to understand their business challenges and goals, we offer these solutions:
- Defining and refining KPIs
- Finding lost leads
- Reducing wasted media spend
- Tag implementation
- Creating reporting dashboards
- Demonstrating ROI
- Unlocking technical restraints
- Plotting and measuring member engagement
- Promoting your work internally
- Ongoing training for you and your team
Overview of products/services
- Digital analytics
- Digital consulting and strategy
- Conversion rate optimisation
- Campaign analysis and optimisation
- Tag management
- Google Analytics implementation
- Adobe Analytics implementation
- Analytics implementation audits
C C Consulting Ltd is an accredited CPD centre offering Leadership Coaching and Consulting support to individuals, teams and businesses to reach their goals, saving time, maximising performance and developing motivated high-performing teams.
Services provided include:
- CPD accredited Executive Coaching, workshops, leadership development training, team-building and facilitation.
- Bespoke blended in-house leadership development programmes or open external courses.
- Accredited diagnostic assessments include EBW (Emotions & Behaviours & Work) and My360plus for coaching, recruitment and team-building.
- Services for all management levels from first-time Managers to C-suite executives.
Significant work has been undertaken in the NHS including a role as NED for a primary service provider, CCG leadership development programmes, and Mastering Meetings Masterclasses for the NHS Leadership Academy.
C C Consulting Ltd is a preferred supplier to the NHS on Board Level Behaviours & Competencies.
ActionCOACH UK has over 250 business growth specialists working across the UK, helping business owners achieve their dreams.
What YOU will get from a Business Growth Specialist…
- You will have clarity and focus on what’s important… and your levels of focus will be sky high
- Your business and personal financials will dramatically improve
- You’ll be very clear on your goals, and be driven in the right direction
- You will be held accountable to your commitments
- You’ll gain significant advantage over your competition to help grow your business
- Your leadership skills and abilities will rapidly develop
- Your team will be inspired and out perform your expectations
- You will feel challenged, stretched and most importantly happier because of your achievement levels
With more than 170 offices in the UK and over 1,000 worldwide, ActionCOACH delivers its proven business development systems to tens of thousands of business owners every week. Owners who turn to business coaching to get the freedom and lifestyle they sought when they first went into business.
We have strategic partnerships in place with many membership organisations to support their delivery of the following areas;
+ Improve Existing Member Retention
+ Enhance Member Value & Experience
+ Improve Member Engagement & Participation
Overview of products/services
- Guest Speakers
- Online portal
- Educational tools.
- 1-2-1 Coaching sessions
Bespoke designed for membership organisations that are keen to provide a point of difference and enhance membership value.
Xcina Consulting provide high quality risk, technology, assurance and advisory services to organisations, large and small, across multiple business and not for profit sectors.
Xcina Consulting focus on business critical issues faced by organisations:
- Risk management
- Controls and internal audit
- Organisational and business change
- All aspects of technology risk management including cyber security, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), business continuity and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
Trade associations and membership organisations face many challenges, including retaining membership numbers, raising funds, governance and management issues and minimising membership services costs and tax burden. Kingston Smith’s multi-disciplinary, specialist trade associations and membership bodies team works with over 100 trade association and membership body clients, and has an in-depth experience of the issues these organisations face.
In combination with KSAM, our association management company, we offer a comprehensive range of highly specialised services tailored to your needs that deliver real value. KSAM is the largest association management company in the UK, and specialises in managing trade and professional associations, learned societies and other membership organisations.
If you’re involved in running such an organisation, we can support you in delivering the best possible service and can provide you with a carefully tailored package of services, including:
- Assurance services
- Employer services
- Financial and accounting support
- Governance and strategic planning advice
- HR issues
- Income streams and marketing advice
- IT advisory services and IT outsourcing
- Membership & IT outsourcing
- Member recruitment and retention
- Professional management services
- Tax planning advice
- VAT & Duty planning
Download our latest newsletter Association Matters
To find out how we can help your organisation, please contact:
|Member360 is a consultancy that supports a range of charities, trade bodies and associations throughout the UK; delivering informed advice for the sector’s key challenges and opportunities.|
The ongoing focus is the current hot topic – GDPR regulation. In this area Member360 is advising a number of clients via differing models of support, which, combined; represent 1.5 million members.
As lead consultant Paul has 15 years of project and programme management experience coupled with over two years informed & accredited GDPR regulation insight. Advice and guidance is available for what member organisations need to do to get their people, processes and technology in a state of readiness for the GDPR journey.
Paul Dawson-Hart writes GDPR related blogs, hosts GDPR events throughout the UK and is currently working on product development with a number of software providers in the sector to deliver membership focused solutions/platforms for the challenges ahead.
If you need external help and steering on your journey to ‘GDPR readiness’ Member360 offer an external GDPR programme manager service with a variety of models to suit your organisation and the resource, if any, you are able to dedicate.
The service is underpinned by the newly updated British Standard BS10012:2017 PIMS (Personal Information Management System) which acts a gap analysis for GDPR readiness, alongside a suite of membership focused templated GDPR policies, procedures and form which integrate into your ISMS (Information security management system), if you have one.
Remember, GDPR shouldn’t be approached with a single lens view, consideration is needed across processes, technology, data and people. Although GDPR is more an evolution in Data Protection, rather than a revolution; it’s still a business change programme, impacting the entire organisation from Marketing to HR, Finance to Facilities and throughout your supply chain.
CJ Association Management is a team of highly experienced association management professionals that help associations grow and improve their efficiency and effectiveness through the provision of high-quality business and marketing support.
CJAM Group creates and delivers powerful marketing programs to help associations succeed. Recent activities include high-profile PR campaigns, advertising support, brochure design and print, social media campaigns, e-newsletters, website design, launch events and conferences. Whatever your association needs, CJAM Group can deliver a tailored, effective and powerful solution. Services can be accessed either individually or as a fully integrated turnkey package, helping your association to thrive.
CJAM Group is a one-stop shop for all of your marketing needs, whether it’s an advertising campaign, new website, a prospectus, digital or social media plan, remote press office function or a memorable launch event, we can take care of it for you.
To discuss how our expertise can help your association thrive and grow, call Christine Joyce on 01787 226995 or email [email protected]
Please also see www.cjamgroup.co.uk