Data Quality, Reporting & Measurement
Chord delivers high quality member engagement via outbound calling, direct & digital marketing, data improvement and research, for clients including the Royal Statistical Society (RSS), Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC), Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE), ICSA: The Governance Institute, Royal Society of Biology (RSB), British Association of Social Workers (BASW) and Royal College of GPs (RCGP).
- High quality outbound calling for:
- member welcome and touchpoint calls to help retain first year members
- touchpoint calls to increase engagement and retention at key points in the member journey
- renewal calls during busy periods
- member upgrades
- lapsed member engagement and research
- new member identification and acquisition
- boosting attendance for training courses & events
- qualification enrolments.
- Support for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and ePrivacy Regulation (ePR) compliance, including regular data cleansing and Corporate / Telephone Preference Service (C/TPS) screening, channel preference confirmation and gaining consent for email opt-in when required.
- Improving marketing data quality and actionable insight to improve targeting and increase return on investment.
Clients have benefitted from returns of £17: £1 spent for member retention and acquisition and £11: £1 for event bookings and qualification enrolments.
MemberWise offer: 10% off your first campaign/project for new clients
Address: 23A Goose Street, Beckington, Frome, Somerset, BA11 6SS
T: 01373 867920
- Unpaid Member Renewal Campaign – RSC
- Member Welcome & Engagement Calls – RCN
- Transforming Data Quality & Member Intelligence – AOP
- Group Membership Recruitment – BVA
- Membership Retention & Acquisition – BMA
- Boosting Permission-based Marketing – ACT
- Mystery Shopping – RCGP
- UK & International Member Retention, Lapsed Member & Welcome Calls – RCGP
- Lapsed Member Research – RSS
Skills+ is a division of Lantra. We run a cloud-based platform called Skills+ to record training, qualifications and CPD for a range of organisations. Lantra are an awarding body known for our work in agriculture and highways sectors. We provide expert training and qualifications for land-based and highways industries.
Skills+ provides the platform for the British Poultry Training and Lion Eggs industry passport scheme.
We also record training, qualifications and CPD for several trade associations.
Skills+ is a secure cloud-based platform that allows for organisations to record training, skills, qualifications and CPD.
Users can upload evidence to support their development through our Skills+ platform. This evidence can be validated by a manager or scheme administrator.
Our platform allows for the creation of a fully auditable process which is ideal for:
- Industry passport schemes
- Trade associations
- Professional bodies
- Managing contractors
- Corporate and SME’s
Benefits for organisations include:
- Managing complicated structures of departments and sub-companies
- Flexible modules management allows modules to be specifically created for what you are looking to record
- Role management allows for tailoring of modules your users need to complete
- Customised reporting. Tell us what you want to report on
- 24/7 access through any device with internet access
- All data is secure in our cloud-based system. Skills+ is ISO27001 accredited by BSI
Benefits for users:
- Keep all your records in one place, no more losing paper copies of certificates
- Easy to use. No specialised skills required
- Upload your records and request endorsement from managers or administrators
- Historical records always remain with your profile, even if you change your job role
Find us on LinkedIn