Fee Collection & Invoicing
Clear Direct Debit are a specialist Direct Debit organisation. We offer the following services:
- Bacs Accredited Direct Debit Training courses
- Bacs Approved Bureau / Collection services.
- Bespoke Direct Debit Consultancy services.
We know membership organisations well and have helped hundreds (from the very large to the very smallest) get the most from the Direct Debit / Credit Scheme.
We have helped with Training and Consultancy projects to increase the uptake of Direct Debit; ensure successful collections; negate indemnity claims; introduce AUDDIS and Paperless Direct Debit and to ensure scheme compliance. Run at regional centres, onsite at your offices and on-line, our training courses are essential for anyone involved in managing or improving a Direct Debit system.
We manage the Direct Debit Bureau collections / payments of many Membership and not for profit organisations. With our expert help and support at all stages through the Direct Debit / Credit process, we offer a simple, trusted and secure alternative to costly software options.
For Trusted Advice and Simple Collections please contact us: Tel: 0845 658 6488
(Discounts apply for Memberwise Subscribers).
We enable your business to improve cashflow, reduce costs and increase customer loyalty, so that you can focus on growing your business. Our core objective is to continually drive customer success and exceed expectations. We can help process your recurring or one-off payments and make your collections smarter, faster, regular and secure.
For more information on how we can help your business, please call a member of our team on 0344 826 6700.
Boost your membership income, reduce your attrition rates and save valuable time. Rapidata has over 20 years’ experience in collecting Direct Debits and works with hundreds of membership organisations to make sure they get the most from their regular payments.
As a leading Direct Debit service provider and Bacs approved bureau, Rapidata helps you to set up Direct Debit payments quickly and easily, whilst giving your customers a simple and trusted payment option.
With Rapidata, you will benefit from:
- faster payments – you have a choice of collection dates and frequency.
- more control over your data – you have real time access to view and change payer payment activity.
- free member insight and first-class support- as an extended part of your team, we monitor payer trends and report on attrition rates, to make sure you’re getting the most from your recurring payments.
- greater efficiency – you can integrate Direct Debit payments with your database using our API.
- less administration work – no additional software, hardware or training is needed
Rapidata is certified with the ISO 9001:2015 for Quality Management; ISO 27001 for Information Security Management and ISO 22301 for Business Continuity Management, which helps to maintain and enhance the highest level of service quality, as well as preparing for changes under GDPR.
Get in touch today and join membership organisations, charities and businesses who use Rapidata’s Direct Debit services.