Finance & Accounts
MPP Global delivers eSuite, the world’s smartest subscription & billing platform that provides membership organisations with the freedom to deploy flexible recurring revenue models and monetise their content.
eSuite provides next generation membership and subscription management and accelerates digital revenues, whilst future-proofing infrastructure capability. Our cloud-based PaaS model is a global framework that incorporates all platforms, devices, currencies, languages, payment types and territories, providing the flexibility and scalability that you need to grow.
With offices throughout the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific, MPP Global has an impressive track record of maximising customer lifetime value. Clients include Specsavers, Sky, The Times, Daily Mail, EFL, L’Équipe and The Racing Post.
eSuite has been designed for growth, our feature rich platform will make it easier for you to acquire more members and give them more control of their online account with a GDPR ready self service area and identity management. Our ability to add a paywall will let you automate access to member only content and minimise the sales effort required to encourage your customers to upgrade and purchase additional services.
Incentivise users to sign up and A/B test pricing, bundles & offers. Our SDK provides you with pre-built customer journey pages that work across any device and reduce payment friction making signing up a quick and easy process. By managing the full lifecycle of your members, we can also support you with preventing churn and retaining recurring revenues
- Trials & Promo codes
- Direct Debits, Card Payments, PayPal, Offline Billing & more
- Flexible recurring billing & one-off purchases
- One-click payments
- Account upgrades & downgrades
- Contracts, cooling off & grace periods
- Group accounts & license overflows
- GDPR & PCI DSS level 1 compliance
- Social media sign-on
- Member self-service & Membership CRM
- Transactional emails & support log
- Virtual terminal (MOTO)
- Re-try rules & card updater services
- Reporting, data feeds and dashboards
Starkweather Association Services is an Association Management Company (AMC) that specialises in technical adoptions, IT and operational support. Since 2006, Starkweather has advised over 80 associations from Africa, the United Kingdom, across the United States to Australia and New Zealand. Starkweather provides discovery for organisations preparing to transition their technology platforms, change management for technical adoptions, implementation support, and operational optimisation. We are Community Brands’ YourMembership preferred adoption partner.
We are an AMC that focuses on the development of agile associations through operational and technology change. Effectively, we are in the business of organisational development through IT change.
Starkweather recognises that technology change requires behavioural change which leads to cultural change. Thus, organisational development and change management are the keys to any successful technology adoption.
We provide a suite of services to improve operational efficiencies and facilitate community growth. Focusing on member journeys, we bring IT, membership architecture and smart design together to create engaging user experiences. Starkweather supports the team through custom training, process mapping, agile project management, direct debit solutions, data cleaning, reporting, custom documentation and other essential services.
Additional services include:
- In depth discovery and roadmap process – GAP analysis, priority chart, roadmap
- Financial services, including direct debit assessment and solutions
- Discovery and operational optimization – capability maturity for associations
- Change management
- Agile project management
- Digital transformation
- Process mapping and project management
SmartDebit helps organisations of all sizes collect recurring payments across the UK and Europe. Established in 1998, SmartDebit is the UK’s leading Direct Debit service provider, processing over 2 million transactions a month.
Our customers benefit from more accurate forecasting with monthly recurring revenue while their members benefit from a simple and convenient way to pay, with low monthly fees and fixed transaction costs which reduce as you grow.
Our focus on security means our managed service customers can take advantage of their own ring-fenced trust accounts and have their name showing on all members’ bank statements. Integrating collections and back office processes is seamless through our modern REST API.
Sign up today on 01276 851812 and join our growing network of membership organisations, charities and businesses.
Boost your membership income, reduce your attrition rates and save valuable time. Rapidata has over 20 years’ experience in collecting Direct Debits and works with hundreds of membership organisations to make sure they get the most from their regular payments.
As a leading Direct Debit service provider and Bacs approved bureau, Rapidata helps you to set up Direct Debit payments quickly and easily, whilst giving your customers a simple and trusted payment option.
With Rapidata, you will benefit from:
- faster payments – you have a choice of collection dates and frequency.
- more control over your data – you have real time access to view and change payer payment activity.
- free member insight and first-class support- as an extended part of your team, we monitor payer trends and report on attrition rates, to make sure you’re getting the most from your recurring payments.
- greater efficiency – you can integrate Direct Debit payments with your database using our API.
- less administration work – no additional software, hardware or training is needed
Rapidata is certified with the ISO 9001:2015 for Quality Management; ISO 27001 for Information Security Management and ISO 22301 for Business Continuity Management, which helps to maintain and enhance the highest level of service quality, as well as preparing for changes under GDPR.
Get in touch today and join membership organisations, charities and businesses who use Rapidata’s Direct Debit services.
ClubCollect helps membership organisations to collect their membership fees. We save time spent on admin and chasing payments, while improving your organisation’s financial health.
ClubCollect allows you to:
- Send invoices to your members over text, email and regular mail
- Offer flexible payment options with a variety of payment methods
- Have real-time insights into payment statuses
- Customize payment terms
- Allow members to pay their fees one-off or in instalments (up to 12 terms)
- Receive pre-financing on membership fees to bridge any cash gaps
- Communicate directly with your members
- Set automated reminders for unpaid invoices
- Take action to collect outstanding fees after the due date has passed
- Automate reconciliation of payments and handling of charge-backs
ClubCollect can be integrated with your existing tools or used standalone. Sign up now at www.clubcollect.com or give us a call on +44 (0)20 7157 9854. We look forward to helping you smooth the process of collecting your membership fees.
Trade associations and membership organisations face many challenges, including retaining membership numbers, raising funds, governance and management issues and minimising membership services costs and tax burden. Kingston Smith’s multi-disciplinary, specialist trade associations and membership bodies team works with over 100 trade association and membership body clients, and has an in-depth experience of the issues these organisations face.
In combination with KSAM, our association management company, we offer a comprehensive range of highly specialised services tailored to your needs that deliver real value. KSAM is the largest association management company in the UK, and specialises in managing trade and professional associations, learned societies and other membership organisations.
If you’re involved in running such an organisation, we can support you in delivering the best possible service and can provide you with a carefully tailored package of services, including:
- Assurance services
- Employer services
- Financial and accounting support
- Governance and strategic planning advice
- HR issues
- Income streams and marketing advice
- IT advisory services and IT outsourcing
- Membership & IT outsourcing
- Member recruitment and retention
- Professional management services
- Tax planning advice
- VAT & Duty planning
Download our latest newsletter Association Matters
To find out how we can help your organisation, please contact:
BDO has been supporting membership organisations for more than 20 years. Our breadth and depth of experience in advising membership organisations is demonstrated by a portfolio of over 100 clients including royal charter bodies, chartered institutes, learned societies, professional institutions, regulators and membership trade bodies. As your circumstances change, we’ll give you all the support and guidance you need to deal with new risks and opportunities. If this change involves international expansion, we’ll make it happen – coordinating advice from a global network of offices across the UK and in more than 100 countries.
Our vast experience in this sector means we understand the issues you are facing: financial pressures, declining membership, digitalisation, and the unique regulations you must adhere to. At the same time, we also recognise that no two membership organisations are the same – you are structured to best serve the interests of your members. As such, we combine our experience and sector knowledge with a real understanding of your organisation and its aims, in order to provide tailored solutions and advice relevant to what’s important to you.
Our tailored services draw on our experience in the sector, combined with getting to understand you and your organisation’s aim. With this knowledge, we can provide you with the best solutions to fit your needs, be that one or a combination of the following:
- Audit, accounting and payroll
- Governance advice and training
- Internal audit and risk management
- Tax and VAT advice and compliance
- R&D tax relief and grants
- GDPR/data privacy assurance and outsourced DPO
- Information and cyber security
For more information on how we can help you thrive in a changing world, visit our website or contact Catherine Halsey at [email protected] or on 020 7334 9191.
As KPMG’s dedicated Microsoft Dynamics practice we exist to deliver your technology led business transformation. Applying our business best practice and deep experience of technology to your digital transformation programme, we can help you make a step change in performance and lay the foundations for future innovation and growth.
KPMG Dynamics for Membership is a dedicated application for associations that sits within the Dynamics 365 platform.
- We’ve been developing it for 15 years, and continue to expand its capabilities in response to our clients’ needs.
- KPMG Dynamics for Membership is the complete solution for associations. It runs all front and back-office functions, and provides instant access to the latest Microsoft innovations.
- Its functionalities include:
- Membership services, contracts and administration
- Billing, digital invoicing and revenue recognition
- Human resources
- Contract management
- Qualifications and registration
- Training and course management
- Self-service portals for members and association managers
- Marketing & communication to your members
- 360 view on members for the customer service organisation.
Our solution is 100% focused around the specific needs of the membership and not-for-profit (NFP) sector:
- Professional membership organisations
- Trade unions
- Charity organisations
- Regulatory bodies
- Trade associations
- Sport membership organisations