BDO has been supporting membership organisations for more than 20 years. Our breadth and depth of experience in advising membership organisations is demonstrated by a portfolio of over 100 clients including royal charter bodies, chartered institutes, learned societies, professional institutions, regulators and membership trade bodies. As your circumstances change, we’ll give you all the support and guidance you need to deal with new risks and opportunities. If this change involves international expansion, we’ll make it happen – coordinating advice from a global network of offices across the UK and in more than 100 countries.
Our vast experience in this sector means we understand the issues you are facing: financial pressures, declining membership, digitalisation, and the unique regulations you must adhere to. At the same time, we also recognise that no two membership organisations are the same – you are structured to best serve the interests of your members. As such, we combine our experience and sector knowledge with a real understanding of your organisation and its aims, in order to provide tailored solutions and advice relevant to what’s important to you.
Our tailored services draw on our experience in the sector, combined with getting to understand you and your organisation’s aim. With this knowledge, we can provide you with the best solutions to fit your needs, be that one or a combination of the following:
- Audit, accounting and payroll
- Governance advice and training
- Internal audit and risk management
- Tax and VAT advice and compliance
- R&D tax relief and grants
- GDPR/data privacy assurance and outsourced DPO
- Information and cyber security
For more information on how we can help you thrive in a changing world, visit our website or contact Catherine Halsey at [email protected] or on 020 7334 9191.
Chord delivers high quality member engagement via outbound calling, direct & digital marketing, data improvement and research, for clients including the Royal Statistical Society (RSS), Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC), Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE), ICSA: The Governance Institute, Royal Society of Biology (RSB), British Association of Social Workers (BASW) and Royal College of GPs (RCGP).
- High quality outbound calling for:
- member welcome and touchpoint calls to help retain first year members
- touchpoint calls to increase engagement and retention at key points in the member journey
- renewal calls during busy periods
- member upgrades
- lapsed member engagement and research
- new member identification and acquisition
- boosting attendance for training courses & events
- qualification enrolments.
- Support for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and ePrivacy Regulation (ePR) compliance, including regular data cleansing and Corporate / Telephone Preference Service (C/TPS) screening, channel preference confirmation and gaining consent for email opt-in when required.
- Improving marketing data quality and actionable insight to improve targeting and increase return on investment.
Clients have benefitted from returns of £17: £1 spent for member retention and acquisition and £11: £1 for event bookings and qualification enrolments.
MemberWise offer: 10% off your first campaign/project for new clients
Address: 23A Goose Street, Beckington, Frome, Somerset, BA11 6SS
T: 01373 867920
- Unpaid Member Renewal Campaign – RSC
- Member Welcome & Engagement Calls – RCN
- Transforming Data Quality & Member Intelligence – AOP
- Group Membership Recruitment – BVA
- Membership Retention & Acquisition – BMA
- Boosting Permission-based Marketing – ACT
- Mystery Shopping – RCGP
- UK & International Member Retention, Lapsed Member & Welcome Calls – RCGP
- Lapsed Member Research – RSS