Governance & Legal
Consort Strategy is a specialist consultancy dedicated to supporting organisation improvement, leadership development, good governance, and business growth. We work with Boards, their Chief Executives and their senior management teams to lead organisations’ strategic planning: stewarding productive partnerships, enhancing reputations, and creating cultures and environments conducive for individuals and membership organisations to prosper.
We work internationally and our clients include major trade associations, professional membership bodies, learned societies, and third sector organisations. We offer:
- professional training
- facilitated planning
- 1-2-1 coaching
- advice and guidance on all aspects of membership body governance, strategy and leadership.
Mi-Voice are experts in multi-channel voting to increase participation and reduce costs.
Whether it’s a nomination procedure, election ballot, AGM vote or an award nomination we’ve been managing thousands of elections in the public and private sector since 2006. Helping a wide range of Professional Bodies, Trade Unions, Political Parties, Corporates, Sporting Bodies, Student Unions, Housing Associations and Charities with their election requirements.
We provide a fully managed service to ease the burden of administration, fully project managing your vote to ensure a professional process with integrity and delivered on your behalf or you can choose our simple to use self-service online voting platform.
Benefits of using Mi-Voice:
- Completely tailored multi-channel election services to choose from: postal, online, telephone, SMS and /or in-person voting.
- Self-service or fully managed options
- Simple and secure ‘one click’ voting software
- Simple, customisable online platform to upload information, candidate profiles, imagery and videos.
- Supports complex nomination and voting requirements in the UK & overseas
- Integrates with social media applications to widen participation
- Real-time reporting dashboard
- Comprehensive telephone and email client support
- Impartial support to election participants
- Secure data encryption, with a UK hosted data centre
- There’s no one size fits all approach as we can tailor our services according to your voting needs.
Our experienced team can review your election process and advise you on how you can increase participation, reduce workload and reduce costs.
BDO has been supporting membership organisations for more than 20 years. Our breadth and depth of experience in advising membership organisations is demonstrated by a portfolio of over 100 clients including royal charter bodies, chartered institutes, learned societies, professional institutions, regulators and membership trade bodies. As your circumstances change, we’ll give you all the support and guidance you need to deal with new risks and opportunities. If this change involves international expansion, we’ll make it happen – coordinating advice from a global network of offices across the UK and in more than 100 countries.
Our vast experience in this sector means we understand the issues you are facing: financial pressures, declining membership, digitalisation, and the unique regulations you must adhere to. At the same time, we also recognise that no two membership organisations are the same – you are structured to best serve the interests of your members. As such, we combine our experience and sector knowledge with a real understanding of your organisation and its aims, in order to provide tailored solutions and advice relevant to what’s important to you.
Our tailored services draw on our experience in the sector, combined with getting to understand you and your organisation’s aim. With this knowledge, we can provide you with the best solutions to fit your needs, be that one or a combination of the following:
- Audit, accounting and payroll
- Governance advice