nfpSynergy is a research consultancy that delivers the research, the insights and the expertise to help non-profits understand their audiences and make informed strategic decisions.
Fundraising, communications, branding and policy teams in charities all across the sector gain crucial insights and information from our research. They use this to look at their progress and performance, see where they can improve and decide which direction they could take next.
Overview of products/services
Our tracking surveys are called Monitors. They allow charities to discover the opinions of vital groups like the UK and Irish public, MPs, journalists and families. We also survey politicians in the Scottish Parliament and the Welsh and Northern Irish Assemblies. We are the market leaders in providing syndicated tracking research, enabling charities to access research that is more frequent, more detailed and more cost-effective, along with years of valuable trend data.
We also provide bespoke tracking research for charities wanting to explore a piece of work in more depth.
IYAM is an engagement platform that works outside the email/text eco-systems, connecting organisations to their members in real time. A UX rich, single platform that facilitates messaging, surveys, polls, feedback and helps drive traffic to your website and other online marketing platforms.
IYAM has been designed ground up to meet the needs of organisations and members alike.
Organisations aiming to:
- Increase membership and improve retention
- Increase participation
- Improve ROI from all online marketing activities
Members wanting to contribute, however
- Don’t want email overload or long surveys
- Engage in a way that is convenient to them
- Get involved with topics they are passionate about
- Want to receive feedback and results from their input
IYAM helps organisations build an ongoing dialogue with their members and increase participation.
- Simple to implement
- Easy to use
- Low transparent pricing
- Branded to promote and represent the organisation’s values
Compare 2 Compete Online Benchmark Software produces and delivers benchmark software with which trade assocations can easily set up and execute a benchmark among their members. We will help you to create a successful benchmark.
Combo Benchmark is an online benchmark system in which you set up a questionnaire, frequency, participants etc. Then you ask the participants by integrated email to submit their data. After submitting data the participants generate online real time reports in which they can compare themselves with relevant reference groups.
Advantages for you as a benchmark manager:
- Easy set up of a benchmark
- Possible to have a benchmark online within one day
- Custom made benchmark within a standard system
- Saves lots of time in executing a benchmark
- Created lots of value in reporting to participants
- Increases membership engagement
Comotion, part of the Freeman family of businesses, is a strategic growth consultancy that has recognised expertise in the events space. It was founded on the principle that in the ‘age of the customer’ successful solutions require a blend of “Commercial” and “Emotion” (Com-otion) in their application.
To succeed in this new world, your association needs to truly put the member at the heart of everything you do. This requires an obsession with your members, an excellence in how you run your operations and a rigor in managing your finances that together will deliver sustainable growth
How can we help you on this journey? By arguing with you. By pushing you into uncomfortable places. By making you work in challenging ways. By forcing you to ask difficult questions whilst providing brutally honest answers.
Why? Because we are partners, not suppliers. As partners, we also inspire you, bring magic and fun to your journey and leave you with a new way of working that truly puts the member at the heart of everything you do.
Each client is unique, and we deliver a customised approach drawing on our four core offerings:
Creating your Strategy
- We help you define a customer-led, sustainable growth strategy based on a rigorous view of the market you serve, and identifying and serving the needs that will drive success
- We help you understand your audience on a human level; their needs, wants, hopes, dreams and fears. We can create robust personas and journey maps, then design new experiences for them
Supporting your Transformation
- We help you change your DNA to become a customer-led, digitally-driven business
Developing your Talent
- We help you upskill existing staff and bring in new expertise
Welcome to Membership Marketing by Mulberry.
We’re a specialist creative design and marketing agency for membership organisations with a company legacy stretching back 30 years.
Our team has a real understanding of the needs of membership. With a major background in supporting some of the most progressive and largest membership organisations in the country, we’re here to help your organisation reach and even exceed its targets for growth, retention and development.
We believe creativity is key to connecting to your audience throughout the entire member journey.
Once we’ve combined results from membership data analysis, focus group research & member segmentation, we can then unfold solid solutions for your new marketing strategy & brand development. This includes key content messaging and creative designs. With this process we focus on membership campaigns that establish a strong conversation between you and your existing, and future, members.
We have worked with IWM Duxford and Friends of Duxford, the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists and are currently enjoying working with the Royal College of Physicians, Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA), and Caravan and Motorhome Club.
Our products/services for your membership organisation:
Following Data Analysis:
• Member segmentation to target particular membership groups
• Focus Groups to determine creative campaigns and membership
Creative membership services:
• Strategic Brand Consultancy
• Membership marketing
• Members journey
• Design & branding
• Creative campaigns
• Digital campaigns
• Website design and development
Chord UK delivers high quality member engagement via telemarketing, direct & digital marketing, data improvement and research, for clients including the Royal Statistical Society (RSS), Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC), Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE), ICSA: The Governance Institute, British Medical Association (BMA), Royal College of Nursing (RCN) and Royal College of GPs (RCGP).
- High quality telemarketing support for:
- member welcome and touchpoint calls to help retain first year members
- touchpoint calls to increase engagement and retention at key points in the member journey
- new member identification and acquisition
- help during busy renewal periods
- boosting attendance for training courses & events
- qualification enrolments.
- Support for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and ePrivacy Regulation (ePR) compliance, including regular data cleansing and Corporate / Telephone Preference Service (C/TPS) screening, channel preference confirmation and gaining consent for email opt-in when required.
- Improving marketing data quality and actionable insight to improve targeting and increase return on investment.
Clients have benefitted from returns of £17: £1 spent for member retention and acquisition and £11: £1 for event bookings and qualification enrolments.
MemberWise offer: 10% off your first campaign/project for new clients
Address: 23A Goose Street, Beckington, Frome, Somerset, BA11 6SS
T: 01373 867920
- Unpaid Member Renewal Campaign – RSC
- Member Welcome & Engagement Calls – RCN
- Transforming Data Quality & Member Intelligence – AOP
- Group Membership Recruitment – BVA
- Membership Retention & Acquisition – BMA
- Boosting Permission-based Marketing – ACT
- Mystery Shopping – RCGP
- UK & International Member Retention, Lapsed Member & Welcome Calls – RCGP
Infocorp have been providing membership research to private and professional organisations for thirty years. We offer a flexible approach to our clients providing full-service research or field and tab only if required. We only employ senior experienced staff so you will always be working with people that are experts in their field, making your life easier and guaranteeing reliable and robust surveys.
We offer a wide range of research services and can advise on the most popular research techniques for engaging with members. We can undertake qualitative and quantitative surveys both in the UK and around the world. We have a particular reputation and track record for delivering the most complex and demanding of studies.
Based in London, we are a small, specialist, full service market research company, providing research insight and strategic direction to professional bodies, trade organisations, charities, academic institutions, publishers and other private sector organisations. Established in 2002, we have an in-depth understanding of membership organisations and the challenges they face. We work closely with our clients to ensure the results of each project provide bespoke, evidence-based insight to shape product, strategy and market development.
We offer a full range of qualitative methodologies (e.g. focus groups, online discussions, face-to-face and telephone/online depth interviews), in addition to competitor profiling, online quantitative survey work and market reviews. Client workshops, knowledge audits, and ideation brainstorms also play an important role in ensuring the research work we conduct is correctly aligned to our clients’ business needs.
Projects we have undertaken for membership organisations have covered research topics such as:
- Member engagement/satisfaction
- Idea generation for new products (e.g. e-learning, CPD support)
- Communications research
- Brand tracking/awareness
- Product/qualification development
- Online content feasibility studies
- Benchmarking research (e.g. covering member value, satisfaction, expectations, needs)
- Competitor profiling/design of competitor monitoring frameworks
We take on projects both large and small, and pride ourselves on providing a personal, tailored service, so please don’t hesitate to contact us to find out how we can help.