Chord delivers high quality member engagement via outbound calling, direct & digital marketing, data improvement and research, for clients including the Royal Statistical Society (RSS), Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC), Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE), ICSA: The Governance Institute, Royal Society of Biology (RSB), British Association of Social Workers (BASW) and Royal College of GPs (RCGP).
- High quality outbound calling for:
- member welcome and touchpoint calls to help retain first year members
- touchpoint calls to increase engagement and retention at key points in the member journey
- renewal calls during busy periods
- member upgrades
- lapsed member engagement and research
- new member identification and acquisition
- boosting attendance for training courses & events
- qualification enrolments.
- Support for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and ePrivacy Regulation (ePR) compliance, including regular data cleansing and Corporate / Telephone Preference Service (C/TPS) screening, channel preference confirmation and gaining consent for email opt-in when required.
- Improving marketing data quality and actionable insight to improve targeting and increase return on investment.
Clients have benefitted from returns of £17: £1 spent for member retention and acquisition and £11: £1 for event bookings and qualification enrolments.
MemberWise offer: 10% off your first campaign/project for new clients
Address: 23A Goose Street, Beckington, Frome, Somerset, BA11 6SS
T: 01373 867920
- Unpaid Member Renewal Campaign – RSC
- Member Welcome & Engagement Calls – RCN
- Transforming Data Quality & Member Intelligence – AOP
- Group Membership Recruitment – BVA
- Membership Retention & Acquisition – BMA
- Boosting Permission-based Marketing – ACT
- Mystery Shopping – RCGP
- UK & International Member Retention, Lapsed Member & Welcome Calls – RCGP
- Lapsed Member Research – RSS
Welcome to Membership Marketing by Mulberry.
We’re a specialist creative design and marketing agency for membership organisations with a company legacy stretching back 30 years.
Our team has a real understanding of the needs of membership. With a major background in supporting some of the most progressive and largest membership organisations in the country, we’re here to help your organisation reach and even exceed its targets for growth, retention and development.
We believe creativity is key to connecting to your audience throughout the entire member journey.
Once we’ve combined results from membership data analysis, focus group research & member segmentation, we can then unfold solid solutions for your new marketing strategy & brand development. This includes key content messaging and creative designs. With this process we focus on membership campaigns that establish a strong conversation between you and your existing, and future, members.
We have worked with IWM Duxford and Friends of Duxford, the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists and are currently enjoying working with the Royal College of Physicians, Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA), and Caravan and Motorhome Club.
Our products/services for your membership organisation:
Following Data Analysis:
• Member segmentation to target particular membership groups
• Focus Groups to determine creative campaigns and membership
Creative membership services:
• Strategic Brand Consultancy
• Membership marketing
• Members journey
• Design & branding
• Creative campaigns
• Digital campaigns
• Website design and development