Marketing & Communications
b2b supports the business and commercial development of independent professional organisations.
Our niche lies in commercial and growth consulting, alternative income generation, new product and service development, commercial partnerships, sponsorships and strategic alliances. Current and previous clients include; AAT, ACCA, BCC, Carbon Trust, CIPD, CIPS, IWFM and NSPCC to name a few.
The team @b2b are responsible for transforming organisations, identifying and developing successful new income generation models and leading some of the world’s most renowned professional organisations’ business development, commercial and growth functions. b2b has strong, existing senior partnership networks within business and professional bodies internationally across multiple sectors and professions professions and is successful in getting organisations to collaborate and work better together to drive value.
- Commercial & Growth Consulting
- Partnership Development
- Alternative Income Generation
- Training: Business development, Commercial Skills, Partnerships & Sponsorship Sales
Wonderly is a Haymarket Media Group agency, and our mission is to help organisations deliver brilliant
owned media. Our dedicated teams, embedded in-house if appropriate, empower clients with the skills and
expertise they need to engage with their target audiences. Mobilising members into active communities that
create their own gravitational pull, attracting new members in to generate value and unlock growth.
Our core capabilities ‘content, digital and audience’ cover a full-service offer that ranges from insight and
owned media strategy, to website and app design and build, social, video, print publications, events and
more. And because we believe that conventional multi-channel marketing is no longer the best way to
connect with members today, we have developed the ‘Wonderly Way’ – a compelling new three-stage
approach with insight at its heart.
Analytica is a leading content agency that specialises in helping membership organisations and businesses communicate with their members and other stakeholders, creating engaging content for print and digital media.
We work collaboratively with our clients to ensure they receive a bespoke service that matches their needs. Every client is special to us, and we develop longstanding partnerships with our clients across a range of industry sectors.
What sets us apart:
- Unrivalled focus on quality and accuracy
- Exceptional responsiveness to clients and fast turnaround
- We listen, understand and work as part of our clients’ communications team, brainstorming when needed and getting things done with creative flair, on time and on brief every time.
We specialise in:
- membership association publishing
- Integrated Reports, Annual Reports, Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability reporting
- Speeches, Presentations, Brochures and Thought Leadership publications, as well as blogs and social media communications
- internal communications for organisations of all sizes (including CEO messaging, change management, brand launches, employee welcome packs).
We write in English, and our current editorial team speaks French, German, Polish, Portuguese and Spanish.
I, Tracey Cunningham, have been delivering smooth, professional, quality events in the UK and internationally for almost 20 years. Based between London and Edinburgh, I am extremely fortunate to work with many fantastic companies and organisations and I take new learnings from each and every event I’ve produced.
I use my many years’ experience to offer consultancy services to organisations wishing to review their existing events programme. Be this to increase their ROI, enhance attendance figures or the customer or member experience. This work requires cross department info gathering, customer/member research, financial and technology reviews.
I can also provide complete end-to-end project management of all your event needs in a one-stop shop. I look after the project at every stage including venue finding, budget management, supplier liaison and venue contract negotiation. Additionally I am able to offer up full audiovisual and production teams, set builders, graphic designers, logistics personnel, travel specialists, PowerPoint design professionals, top class entertainers, as well as polished and professional event personnel at every level.
dotdigital is a leading marketing service provider with data-powered automation at its core. We’re passionate about shaping the omnichannel marketing space, and for nearly 20 years we’ve helped thousands of clients strategize their campaigns and drive real business growth.
Every one of our 300+ team is committed to making the platform the best it can be for our 3,000+ customers.
Our aim? To empower serious marketers with the tools and services they need to deliver meaningful customer experiences that generate outstanding results, every time.
Overview of products/services
- Build and design beautiful emails in a matter of minutes
- Automate your multichannel campaigns, such as a welcome series and post-purchase program
- Deliver triggered messages like cart recovery emails and abandoned browse notifications
- Segment your contact data based on preferences, web behaviour and order history
- Retarget contacts through Facebook Audience and Google AdWords
- Engage customers with transactional email and SMS
- Create popovers to grow your marketing list
- Capture important data through a preference centre
- Keep customers sticky with personalized dynamic content
- dotmailer’s on hand to lend a hand with creative services, program builds and campaign management
- Enrich customer data through surveys that perfectly match your website
- Extend features by adding extensions in the app directory
- Integrate with first-class ecommerce and CRM platform
ActionCOACH UK has over 250 business growth specialists working across the UK, helping business owners achieve their dreams.
What YOU will get from a Business Growth Specialist…
- You will have clarity and focus on what’s important… and your levels of focus will be sky high
- Your business and personal financials will dramatically improve
- You’ll be very clear on your goals, and be driven in the right direction
- You will be held accountable to your commitments
- You’ll gain significant advantage over your competition to help grow your business
- Your leadership skills and abilities will rapidly develop
- Your team will be inspired and out perform your expectations
- You will feel challenged, stretched and most importantly happier because of your achievement levels
With more than 170 offices in the UK and over 1,000 worldwide, ActionCOACH delivers its proven business development systems to tens of thousands of business owners every week. Owners who turn to business coaching to get the freedom and lifestyle they sought when they first went into business.
We have strategic partnerships in place with many membership organisations to support their delivery of the following areas;
+ Improve Existing Member Retention
+ Enhance Member Value & Experience
+ Improve Member Engagement & Participation
Overview of products/services
- Guest Speakers
- Online portal
- Educational tools.
- 1-2-1 Coaching sessions
Bespoke designed for membership organisations that are keen to provide a point of difference and enhance membership value.
Advanced Direct Mail is a mailing house, we provide comprehensive direct mail solutions for many of the UK’s largest membership organisations.
ADM is a single source for all direct mail services.
We have a clear understanding of the needs of your members, the fundraising constraints of the Charity Commission Board (CCB) and the challenges and opportunities of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you think your direct mail could be better, if you think you could be getting more from your data analysis or if your postage rates seem too high – whatever’s on your mind, get in touch.
Our services include:
• Data analysis
• Print and paper buying
• Fulfilment of bulk mail
• Envelope enclosing
• Postage – both via Royal Mail and downstream access
Follow us on LinkedIn
Rubicon Marketing is a full service agency specialising in providing membership organisations and trade associations with intelligent design & marketing solutions for both online and offline channels. Over 20 years’ experience delivering content and collateral across the whole membership mix, from acquisition through to retention – consistently adding value to any organisation’s membership offering.
Our clients include the National Landlords Association, the British Association of Removers, mydeposits, the Hamilton Fraser Group, the Ornamental Aquatic Trade Association, the Immigration Law Practitioner’s Association and the UK Association of Letting Agents. We also work for a number of charities including The Office of Sexual Health, SARSAS, the Survivor’s Network and Womankind.
Offline: Branding/rebranding; Magazine publishing; Event graphics & production; Advertising sales; Brochure and leaflet production; Newsletters and Print management.
Online: Website UX, design, build & SEO; Email marketing; Online advertising; Social media content creation, Prezi presentations, Animation.
Strategic: Marketing strategy; Market & competitor research and analysis.