Over 600 associations use Guidebook to build custom, fully-branded, mobile apps – without any coding. Organisations such as the YMCA, Great Ormond Street Hospital and the National Union of Students (NUS) use apps for their events, training programs and membership handbooks.
Maintain your reputation as a leading association, streamline your time spent on event admin and comms, enhance member engagement and use data to understand more about your members and initiatives.
Guidebook-powered apps have been downloaded more than 14 million times in over 75 countries. With 4 offices globally and a best-in-class app building platform, Guidebook allows organisations to engage with members, improve renewal rates and increase sponsor revenues. Offering a range of features to help you grow:
- Session verification: Track and verify member participation by keeping accurate records of attendance (for CPD points) at member meetings or an annual conference
- Sponsorship opportunities: Our platform allows you to sell space in your app to generate revenue, promote key partners and gain the interest of new sponsors.
- Interactive: From maps, surveys, and live polls to a dynamic social feed, networking and push notifications, there are a number of ways to create buzz and increase engagement.
- Centralised information: Whether you are building an app for your annual conference, smaller meetings, or year-round membership needs, Guidebook helps you inform your audience. Meet your members on mobile with the most up-to-date information about your association and keep it organised in one central location.
- Data analytics: Understand the topics that are most important to your members, and use this to improve your training and events. Surveys allow you to collect real-time feedback from your members, and also ask for information throughout the year.
GHS utilises our global networks and technology products to provide solutions to Hotels, Venues and Member Organisations.
MySales+ is a brand new CRM system designed to fulfil the unique requirements of Member Organisations at the most competitive rates.
Representing 180 independent hotels and venues across the world GHS will support you in finding the perfect location and venue for your next event.
GHS can offer your individual members special access to unique negotiated discounts across our portfolio of 180 independent hotels globally.
Lumi has been working with the membership sector around the world for over 20 years. Our platform supports member meetings in a variety of ways, and we have helped introduce digitalisation to hundreds of meetings. Whether that’s through the introduction of secure and reliable electronic voting to replace paper poll cards or show-of-hands, or bringing in keypads to manage Q&A.
We also work with those membership bodies who want to allow as many members as possible to attend their meetings, and so we facilitate hybrid meetings – where members can attend the meeting remotely, alongside the in-room attendees.
Our technology will allow as many of your members as possible to cast their votes and attend your annual meeting, to increase inclusivity and help you engage further with your members.
Azeus Convene is a highly usable board portal that streamlines the entire board meeting process and collapses the painstaking steps of a traditional meeting process. Available on iPad, Android, Windows, Mac, and web, Convene provides the perfect end-to-end business solution to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of board meetings.
Phone: +44 (0)20 8004 5936
Brightelm delivers specialist event services specifically for associations and not-for-profit organisations across the UK. Our clients include those that use us as one-off-support to those that outsource entire workflows.
We believe in embracing technology and working in a sustainable manner in order to deliver the optimum levels of ROI.
When using us to support their events programmes our clients have experienced improved productivity, increased revenue, decreased costs and most importantly engaged members.
Rob Eveleigh, our Managing Director, is a Full Member of the Association of British Professional Conference Organisers (ABPCO)
Contact us to find out how we can help you.
Our services are split into seven separate disciplines:
Project Management – timelines, resource planning, financial acumen
Sponsorship – strategy, product development and acquisition
Event Marketing – strategy, planning, campaign development and operations
Content – including speaker & programme management, abstracts process
Delegate Services – registration, accommodation and delegate technology
Logistics – venues, suppliers, social programmes
Exhibitions – exhibition management, contractors, sponsor support
You already know how powerful Salesforce is, but did you know that you can also use it to manage your events? Fonteva Events is a full-featured events management solution and 100% Native to Salesforce, which means if you know how to use Salesforce, you can easily use Fonteva Events.
From online registration to sponsor and vendor management, building agendas and planning logistics, Fonteva will integrate seamlessly into your events operation, turning Salesforce strength into intuitive and accessible functionality.
- Keep track of sponsors, venues, sessions, speakers, registrations, and exhibitors
- Easily customise registration forms for each event
- and public r