Over 600 associations use Guidebook to build custom, fully-branded, mobile apps – without any coding. Organisations such as the YMCA, Great Ormond Street Hospital and the National Union of Students (NUS) use apps for their events, training programs and membership handbooks.
Maintain your reputation as a leading association, streamline your time spent on event admin and comms, enhance member engagement and use data to understand more about your members and initiatives.
Guidebook-powered apps have been downloaded more than 14 million times in over 75 countries. With 4 offices globally and a best-in-class app building platform, Guidebook allows organisations to engage with members, improve renewal rates and increase sponsor revenues. Offering a range of features to help you grow:
- Session verification: Track and verify member participation by keeping accurate records of attendance (for CPD points) at member meetings or an annual conference
- Sponsorship opportunities: Our platform allows you to sell space in your app to generate revenue, promote key partners and gain the interest of new sponsors.
- Interactive: From maps, surveys, and live polls to a dynamic social feed, networking and push notifications, there are a number of ways to create buzz and increase engagement.
- Centralised information: Whether you are building an app for your annual conference, smaller meetings, or year-round membership needs, Guidebook helps you inform your audience. Meet your members on mobile with the most up-to-date information about your association and keep it organised in one central location.
- Data analytics: Understand the topics that are most important to your members, and use this to improve your training and events. Surveys allow you to collect real-time feedback from your members, and also ask for information throughout the year.
Azeus Convene is a highly usable board portal that streamlines the entire board meeting process and collapses the painstaking steps of a traditional meeting process. Available on iPad, Android, Windows, Mac, and web, Convene provides the perfect end-to-end business solution to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of board meetings.
Phone: +44 (0)20 8004 5936
Bioscientifica exists to support biomedicine. Through our expertise in publishing, events and association management we strengthen biomedical communities to advance science and health.
Bioscientifica is owned by the Society for Endocrinology, and all our profits are redistributed back to biomedicine.
Bioscientifica’s Association Management team handle the day-to-day administration of our clients’ societies. We also provide strategic guidance to help societies generate new income streams and grow their membership.
Our award-winning events team take care of every aspect of event planning and management to deliver events that our clients can proud of.
Bioscientifica develops journals that have high impact, a wide reach and provide healthy financial returns for our society clients.