APT marketing & pr is an award-winning, full service marketing & PR agency that work to deliver results with a budget to suit you. From branding to collateral, websites to social media, not to mention PR and events, we can deliver one aspect of your communications or all of it.
- We start by understanding your business: We’ll treat your budget as though it’s our own establishing your immediate and long-term goals and coming up with a strategy to help you get there.
- We work with you, not for you: We were recognised with a Gold Standard accolade for our PR work thanks to recommendations from our clients.
- We provide the services you need: We are believers in prioritising effectively and ensuring that our delivery returns impactful results. For example, we’ve successfully delivered client campaigns with significant returns on investment – 494% return with a value of over £100,000, and a 75% growth in member numbers over five years.
- We are proactive and commercially experienced: We focus on supporting the needs of your business, with it being at the heart of everything we do.
MemberWise Offer: We would like to offer MemberWise subscribers one month free on agreement of a 12 month contract.
Contact us on 01242 250692 or [email protected] to find out how we could work with you.
At Bupa, we do all we can to make sure that nothing gets in the way of our customers truly living their lives. That means not just being there for the big things, but helping with the everyday things too. With healthcare products and services that work with our customers’ lives – no matter what point they’re at.
- We’re a trusted global brand.
- We’re one of the UK’s leading healthcare specialists.
- We’re experts in healthcare. This enables us to provide innovative and flexible solutions with our customers at the heart.
- We have no shareholders. Our priority is looking after our customers through our care homes, health insurance, health centres and dental centres.
What does Bupa By You health insurance promise?
Here are some of the reasons why Defaqto’s industry experts award our Comprehensive product the full five stars.
- Faster access to help – often our customers don’t need to see a GP† before speaking to us. They can call us for clear advice and take their next steps sooner rather than later.
- Nothing less than health expertise – we’re not just an insurance company. We employ experts in health, so our customers always have people with the right level of understanding helping them. Whenever they need health advice they can rely on, customers can call our 24/7 Anytime HealthLine and speak to a doctor or nurse.
- More than just health insurance – we don’t just insure, we care. As well as funding diagnosis and treatment, we employ our own health experts to support customers through it all.
- Cancer care that helps you get there – with our full cancer cover, you’ll have access to any cancer drug in the UK that’s licensed for your condition, even if it isn’t NICE approved or available on the NHS.*
On top of all that, our partners may get a discount on Bupa By You health insurance simply for being with us.
†Direct Access telephone services are available as long as the symptoms are covered under the policy. If your cover excludes conditions you had before your policy started, we’ll ask you to provide evidence from your GP that your symptoms are not pre-existing for a period of up to two years from policy start date (or five years in the case of mental health) before we can refer you to a consultant. For rolling moratorium underwritten members we will ask for evidence each time you claim for a condition not claimed for before. Always call us first to check your eligibility.
*Applies to eligible cancer drugs and treatment covered under the policy.
Our customers think we’re great
Customers rate their experiences with us as great overall on Trustpilot. See what customers have to say about us here.
‡ Rating correct as of March 2019.
To find out more about how we can support your organisation’s wellbeing, please email [email protected]
Bupa Health Insurance is provided by Bupa Insurance Limited, which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.