Mi-Voice are experts in multi-channel voting to increase participation and reduce costs.
Whether it’s a nomination procedure, election ballot, AGM vote or an award nomination we’ve been managing thousands of elections in the public and private sector since 2006. Helping a wide range of Professional Bodies, Trade Unions, Political Parties, Corporates, Sporting Bodies, Student Unions, Housing Associations and Charities with their election requirements.
We provide a fully managed service to ease the burden of administration, fully project managing your vote to ensure a professional process with integrity and delivered on your behalf or you can choose our simple to use self-service online voting platform.
Benefits of using Mi-Voice:
- Completely tailored multi-channel election services to choose from: postal, online, telephone, SMS and /or in-person voting.
- Self-service or fully managed options
- Simple and secure ‘one click’ voting software
- Simple, customisable online platform to upload information, candidate profiles, imagery and videos.
- Supports complex nomination and voting requirements in the UK & overseas
- Integrates with social media applications to widen participation
- Real-time reporting dashboard
- Comprehensive telephone and email client support
- Impartial support to election participants
- Secure data encryption, with a UK hosted data centre
- There’s no one size fits all approach as we can tailor our services according to your voting needs.
Our experienced team can review your election process and advise you on how you can increase participation, reduce workload and reduce costs.
Electoral Reform Services is the UK’s leading independent supplier of ballot, election and voting services. Our experienced advisors help hundreds of institutes, associations and membership organisations to engage their members and deliver good governance around key issues and decisions.
We know what it takes to engage voters and we coordinate around 3000 voting projects in the membership sector every year. Over a third of these are online, using our ERSvotes platform, and this proportion is growing.
Our election and ballot services for membership organisations include:
· AGM, EGM and SGM related proxy voting and/or attendance
· Database solutions
· Research and analysis
· Voting websites, engagement platforms and videos
· Design, print and personalisation of voting material
· Specialist material, including Braille, easy-read ballot papers and translation services
· Dedicated project manager.
See how we helped the National Trust engage its membership, prior to and during their AGM.
Electoral Reform Services is part of the ERS Group. We work seamlessly with our sister companies:
See what the wider ERS group could do for you