Project Management & Process Mapping
Chrysalis Digital provides services designed to enable you to digitally transform, with over 20 years’ experience in the membership sector we know every journey is different and requires an individual approach. We can partner with you from the planning phase all the way to managing the project rollout.
Our goal is to help you build a more agile, efficient and innovative organisation, focused on creating a more personal user experience and closer relationships within your member community.
We are 100% technology agnostic in everything we do and offer flexible services so we are there when you need us.
Join us on LinkedIn
E AND H Consulting Limited – for a clear way forward. There is no reason nowadays why projects or change shouldn’t be delivered on time and within budget, even where IT is involved. The key is getting things right from the start. E AND H are specialists in supporting your projects, whether you are just thinking of starting, or feel you need some help further down the line. We provide:
- Facilitation and assistance to establish the right project
- Business case and options appraisal for investment
- Procurement and contract management – for CRM, IT and non IT areas
- Member experience, journey and process mapping
- Tools, techniques and bespoke project management workshops for membership organisations, plus coaching, mentoring and advice to improve capability
- Management of large complex projects – including IT and CRM
- Recovery of projects going wrong.
In particular, if you are thinking about CRM and what a CRM project might mean for your organisation – you may find our article The ‘Holy Grail’ of CRM of interest. http://www.eandhlimited.com/blog/the-holy-grail-of-crm/
For MemberWise subscribers we can offer, free of charge, either:
- A session of up to 2 hours with your CEO and senior team to explore a major project you are considering – providing some pointers to help you get it right, or
- Up to 2 hours with your team to look at a current project that may be going wrong – providing some pointers to put it back on the right track.