b2b supports the business and commercial development of independent professional organisations.
Our niche lies in commercial and growth consulting, alternative income generation, new product and service development, commercial partnerships, sponsorships and strategic alliances. Current and previous clients include; AAT, ACCA, BCC, Carbon Trust, CIPD, CIPS, IWFM and NSPCC to name a few.
The team @b2b are responsible for transforming organisations, identifying and developing successful new income generation models and leading some of the world’s most renowned professional organisations’ business development, commercial and growth functions. b2b has strong, existing senior partnership networks within business and professional bodies internationally across multiple sectors and professions professions and is successful in getting organisations to collaborate and work better together to drive value.
- Commercial & Growth Consulting
- Partnership Development
- Alternative Income Generation
- Training: Business development, Commercial Skills, Partnerships & Sponsorship Sales
Iroko Consulting is a niche consultancy working with membership and not for profit organisations to support sustainability and growth.
We understand the membership sector’s challenges to remain relevant to current members whilst attracting new members from the UK and overseas; deliver services through traditional and new digital channels; ensure consistent operational excellence; recruit, develop and retain skilled people and engage effectively with employees, volunteers and stakeholders.
Although membership bodies may share some characteristics, we know you need more than an off-the-shelf answer. We provide tailored expert advice and support to develop strong leadership teams, collaborative working, and maintain a highly skilled and motivated workforce. We start by spending time asking questions and listening to potential clients so we understand your drivers for changes and what you are looking to achieve.
Consultancy and advisory services include:
- Strategic HR/Organisation development projects
- Facilitating meetings, workshops, away days for Council/Boards and senior leadership teams
- Building and developing teams, cross team relationships
- Learning and development covering leadership, management and business skills
- Skills gap analysis and team structure reviews
- Recruitment support for senior appointments to Management teams/Board
With over 20 years’ experience working in the membership and not for profit sector, Jenny offers practical solutions to help improve operational effectiveness, develop services and improve organisational capabilities and capacity.
For an informal and no obligation discussion about how we can work with you please contact [email protected]
We are pleased to offer a 10% discount to Memberwise organisations (new clients only).
Founded in 2004 Spindogs has 34 digital experts working from its head office in Cardiff and 13 people working remotely across the Midlands and South East and have worked on a range of projects in the membership, education, automotive and private sectors. Spindogs are a full service digital agency, with team formed of 3 departments, design, development and online marketing. We strive to achieve exceptional results for our valued clients with continued growth expected Spindogs is now becoming one of the largest digital agencies in Wales.
Our digital services include:
- Web Design & Development
- Outsourced Digital Marketing
- Social Media Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Training & Workshops
- Content Creation
- Brand consultancy
- Logo design
- Graphic design
- Website Design
Working with a wide range of membership organisations such as CADW, Cardiff Bid, Welsh Gymnastics and Arts & Business to name a few, we understand how to help you deliver an excellent online member experience.
Skills+ is a division of Lantra. We run a cloud-based platform called Skills+ to record training, qualifications and CPD for a range of organisations. Lantra are an awarding body known for our work in agriculture and highways sectors. We provide expert training and qualifications for land-based and highways industries.
Skills+ provides the platform for the British Poultry Training and Lion Eggs industry passport scheme.
We also record training, qualifications and CPD for several trade associations.
Skills+ is a secure cloud-based platform that allows for organisations to record training, skills, qualifications and CPD.
Users can upload evidence to support their development through our Skills+ platform. This evidence can be validated by a manager or scheme administrator.
Our platform allows for the creation of a fully auditable process which is ideal for:
- Industry passport schemes
- Trade associations
- Professional bodies
- Managing contractors
- Corporate and SME’s
Benefits for organisations include:
- Managing complicated structures of departments and sub-companies
- Flexible modules management allows modules to be specifically created for what you are looking to record
- Role management allows for tailoring of modules your users need to complete
- Customised reporting. Tell us what you want to report on
- 24/7 access through any device with internet access
- All data is secure in our cloud-based system. Skills+ is ISO27001 accredited by BSI
Benefits for users:
- Keep all your records in one place, no more losing paper copies of certificates
- Easy to use. No specialised skills required
- Upload your records and request endorsement from managers or administrators
- Historical records always remain with your profile, even if you change your job role
Find us on LinkedIn
D2L is the provider of the leading LMS, Brightspace. D2L has over 20 years working in the LMS market across Corporate and Higher Education. We consider ourselves to be experienced partners who support clients in the analysis and identification of needs.
Our cloud-based platform – Brightspace is easy, flexible, and smart. It helps educators personalise the experience for every learner to deliver real results. D2L is also a world leader in learning analytics. Our platform predicts learner performance so that educators can take action in real time to keep learners on track for success. Brightspace is used by learners in K12, Higher Education, and Corporate sector.