Mobile Event Apps: Where Member Engagement Begins Seminar / 7 May 2019 / 10-11 Carlton House Terrace (London)
Engagement is top-of-mind for most membership organisations. Engaged members are happy members, who participate in your programmes, advance your profession and contribute financially to keep your organisation moving forward.
For many organisations, engagement begins with events – where your members meet to share ideas, network and learn from one another. Organisations around the world are successfully using mobile event apps to improve member engagement and increase revenue.
This seminar highlights how some of these membership bodies have driven real results through an event app and continue to engage their members year-round.
What can a mobile event app help you to achieve?
- Increased member recruitment – especially from previously untapped member segments
- Enhanced retention/member value through personalised experiences and dynamic networking tools
- New revenue-generation opportunities through sponsorships and reducing costs
- Year-round engagement through a direct line of communication with members
- Easier management of events and engagement activities through CRM integration
Whether your organisation hosts one annual conference or multiple events throughout the year – and regardless of whether you have a large or small staff – you can leverage an event app to substantially increase and grow your member engagement.
Great investment of half a day where I learnt so much – thanks to Memberwise and the Sponsor!
I really enjoyed all the speakers and they covered a lot of information/insight in half a day!
My first time at a MemberWise event and will certainly be attending future events!
Best seminar I’ve been to, liked the honesty of the speakers & very informative.
I really enjoyed the day and found the content enthusing and motivating!