Are you getting seduced by technology without properly considering how it will benefit your organisation and your members? This is one of the biggest mistakes we see membership organisations make. This event will explain what your key considerations should be.
We’ll explore and explain the key elements for planning and initiating a successful digital transformation program.
– Where and how you should begin
– Keeping member value as your key focus
– Ensuring engaging internal and external user experiences
– Choosing the right technology for your goals (and not letting it choose you)
– How to procure the right digital transformation partner for your objectives.
The Wine and Education Trust will share insights and lesson learnt from their digital transformation journey.
Who should attend this seminar?
This event is designed to support Directors, Heads and Managers involved in all or part of their membership organisation’s digital transformation. If you are responsible for your CRM, website or both, this event will help you consider your approach more strategically. Whether you are looking for a new technology platforms or seeking a better way to optimise what you have, this event will help you. Please note that this event is for membership bodies with 10,000 individual members/150 corporate members or above.