09:00 Registration, Networking & Refreshments
09:25 Welcome and Introductions
09:30 Digital Excellence 2019: An Introduction (Rich Gott, MemberWise)
Rich will take you through the findings from the latest Digital Excellence report – an opportunity to benchmark your organisation against the sector and to learn about the key trends and findings as regards digital transformation activity.
10:00 Why Evaluating your Technology should be the Last Step in your Digital Strategy (Alan Perestrello & Gavin Pollock, Co-founders and Directors, Trillium)
So how do you deliver the best member experiences without getting distracted by the features and capabilities of your potential new tech? Alan will help you:
- Keep your membership objectives front of mind when being presented with tech platforms
- Keep people rather than technology at the heart of your digital transformation
- Avoid replacing legacy systems but keep old processes
- Provide the right information to select the right digital transformation partner
10:30 Putting User Experience First (David Spector, Head of Strategy, Trillium)
User experience doesn’t just apply to your website. Every interaction your existing and prospective members have with your brand contributes to their perception of value. These experiences play a significant part in converting prospects to members and ongoing retention. David will provide guidance on what can be done in the short-term (quick wins), and longer-term, e.g. as part of a roadmap, to optimise the overall experience of members through communication, content and self-service.
11.00 Networking and Refreshments
11.15 WSET’s digital transformation journey Case Study (Tony Cook, IT Director, Wine & Spirit Education Trust)
WSET’s growth has been so rapid their original systems were struggling to cope. They were not flexible enough, expensive and difficult to maintain and were creating negative internal and external user experiences. Tony will share how they:
- Selected the best partner to deliver their strategy and help them identify the best technology
- Worked with them to define realistic goals and KPIs
- Optimised working with a partner who supports both websites and CRM
- Improved their online user experience by identifying user journeys from a back office (CRM) perspective.
- Maintained project momentum to deliver quick results and engage all stakeholders
12.00 Round table discussion to share experiences and address key questions
12.15 Q&A Session
12:30 Networking LUNCH