Driving Membership Forward. Together.
MemberWise provides practical help and support for Membership and Association Professionals (at all levels and career stages) to enable them to improve existing member retention, increase new member acquisition, enhance value and optimise member engagement/participation in order to enable sustainable long-term growth.
The MemberWise Network delivers high quality best practice help, advice, networking opportunities and supplier signposting.
This is achieved via our website, regular publications, online communities, online social media presence, conferences, events, best practice seminars, vacancy service and in association with our growing community of MemberWise Recognised Suppliers.
The MemberWise Network promotes best practice insight and advice to membership and association professionals in the UK and overseas.
1) Promote good practice information and advice to the membership and association sector
2) Provide information about reputable product and service providers, and negotiate offers
3) Run themed conferences and events linked to good-practice related themes
4) Enable membership organisations and association representatives to network online
By effectively working towards the above we enable membership and association professionals to:
– Increase internal efficiency and effectiveness
– Enhance value proposition to aid recruitment
– Improve membership retention levels
– Increase member/donor recruitment potential
So what makes our network different? Our subscribers tell us it is because the network has enabled the formation of a thriving professional community. A community that is fully inclusive (by including membership and association professionals, sector experts, influencers, thought leaders and providers) and although we take our work seriously we know how to have fun at the same time!