If you consider yourself an association or membership professional, then why not prove it? The MemberWise Member badge is to show you are a member of the MemberWise Network. You can display it on your CV, Facebook page, LinkedIn profile and show colleagues/friends that you are committed to personal/professional development. It is quick and simple:
1) Download the badge locally to your computer (right-click & ‘Save as…’).
2) On LinkedIn select ‘Me’ and ‘View Profile’ (located in the main menu), scroll down to the ‘Experience’ section and then add a ‘New Position’ (Plus Sign) and enter the following information:
– In the Title type ‘Member’
– In the Company Name type ‘The MemberWise Network’
– Location – Ignore this field
– Time period – Enter your joining date and ‘I currently work here’
– In the Description box we suggest the following text:
“I am a Member of the MemberWise Network – The Association & Membership Sector’s Leading Free Best Practice Network”
3) Click the ‘New Media’ box and insert the MemberWise Member Badge (Amend the title to read ‘Official Member Badge’ (leave the description blank).
4) Click ‘Save’.
4) Now in the Title box enter ‘MemberWise Member’ and in ‘Description’ enter ‘The network is the leading free to join professional network for membership and association professionals and it enables me to access the latest best practice information and advice”
Note: Select if you wish to share your status update with your professional network before clicking ‘Save’.