Be part of the MemberWise Network – the largest independent network of 6,000+ professionals working within the association & membership sector.
There are lot’s of ways to get involved!
- Enhance your brand awareness within the sector; be seen as a go-to supplier
- Join our growing community of 160+ MemberWise Recognised Suppliers
- Feature in the MemberWise Recognised Supplier Directory – the most comprehensive online directory of association providers
- Utilise our MemberWise Recognised Supplier logo/badge on your website/marketing collateral
- Raise your profile as a sector thought leader by contributing to the popular MemberWise blog
- Signpost your products/services directly to the association and membership sector
- Exhibit, speak and network at our high profile and well-attended annual conferences and seminars
Don’t just take our word for it
The MemberWise Network works in partnership with leading membership and association sector providers. In the following video we interview Silverbear Managing Director, Carl Grieves, and establish why his organisation works closely with our growing professional network.
There’s nothing better than a great recommendation. That’s why we ask leading sector suppliers to explain why you should get involved….
Conferences & Events
Our unrivaled programme of national conferences and events provide sector suppliers with a unique opportunity to meet, show thought-leadership and/or re-connect with senior professionals working for leading membership organisations/associations.
- Membership Excellence 2020 – Our next national membership best practice focused conference (and trade exhibition) will take place on 14th May 2020 at the Novotel London West hotel. We expect to welcome up to 800+ delegates which will make this conference the largest in the UK. Request a copy of the stakeholder guide today…
- Digital Excellence 2020 – Our popular digital focused best practice conference (and trade exhibition) will take place on 8th October 2020 at the Novotel London West hotel. The conference, now in its 9th year, will see 500+ senior professionals with an interest in digital transformation hear from the Membership and Association Sector’s leading success stories. Register an interest…
- Supplier Best Practice Seminars – We facilitate monthly Best Practice Seminars in response to membership and association sector demand for new and improved products and services. A growing number of MemberWise Recognised Suppliers are now partnering with us to deliver these popular seminars, that on average attract 27+ senior influencers and decision makers. Find out more…
- Partner and Client Days – A growing number of leading sector suppliers ask us to co-curate partner and client days. Our involvement ensures rich educational content and this optimises registrations, attendance numbers and engagement/participation levels. Request further information…
There are many excellent networking groups in the charity sector, but not in the Association sector. The MemberWise Network is the exception.
Silverbear have worked in support of MemberWise for many years now and we continue to be excited by the ever-expanding community of like-minded professionals from within the sector. As a supplier to the industry, the MemberWise Network provides Silverbear with great brand awareness, but more importantly, it also provides us with unparalleled access to the current thinking, challenges and objectives that Professional Associations are facing now and in the future.