Welcome to the MemberWise Recognised Supplier Directory – A great place to visit if you are horizon searching for a new provider or looking to circulate an Invitation to Tender (ITT) to leading providers servicing the association and membership sector.
You can search via keyword/category below or if you cant find what you are looking for Contact Us. If you represent a leading sector provider and would like more information about featuring in the directory please visit our Information for Providers page.
- Association Management (12)
- Branding & Design (15)
- Business & Technology Consultancy (31)
- Career Development Services (4)
- Cloud Services (17)
- Consultancy Services (29)
- Content Management Systems (CMS) (24)
- CPD & e-Learning (13)
- CRM / EMS / Membership Database Providers (32)
- CRM Consultancy (22)
- Cyber Security (4)
- Data Quality, Reporting & Measurement (9)
- Digital Services & IT Support (44)
- Employment Law & Human Resources (HR) (5)
- Events, Venues & Audio Visual (20)
- Fee Collection & Invoicing (9)
- Finance & Accounts (16)
- GDPR (8)
- Governance & Legal (14)
- Insurance (5)
- Mailing, Fulfilment & Outsourcing (7)
- Market-Member Research (11)
- Marketing & Communications (38)
- Meeting Management (9)
- Member Benefits (13)
- Mentoring (4)
- Mobile Apps (12)
- Online Assessment & Examination Services (2)
- Online Community Platforms (13)
- Online Voting (4)
- Print & Design (17)
- Project Management & Process Mapping (8)
- Promotional Merchandise (0)
- Public Relations (PR) (7)
- Publishing (13)
- Recruitment Agencies (7)
- Social Media (5)
- Sponsorship & Exhibition (10)
- Telemarketing (1)
- Training (11)
- Video & Illustration Production (7)
- Web Integration (26)
GHS utilises our global networks and technology products to provide solutions to Hotels, Venues and Member Organisations.
MySales+ is a brand new CRM system designed to fulfil the unique requirements of Member Organisations at the most competitive rates.
Representing 180 independent hotels and venues across the world GHS will support you in finding the perfect location and venue for your next event.
GHS can offer your individual members special access to unique negotiated discounts across our portfolio of 180 independent hotels globally.
Over 600 associations use Guidebook to build custom, fully-branded, mobile apps - without any coding. Organisations such as the YMCA, Great Ormond Street Hospital and the National Union of Students (NUS) use apps for their events, training programs and membership handbooks.
Maintain your reputation as a leading association, streamline your time spent on event admin and comms, enhance member engagement and use data to understand more about your members and initiatives.
Guidebook-powered apps have been downloaded more than 14 million times in over 75 countries. With 4 offices globally and a best-in-class app building platform, Guidebook allows organisations to engage with members, improve renewal rates and increase sponsor revenues. Offering a range of features to help you grow:
- Session verification: Track and verify member participation by keeping accurate records of attendance (for CPD points) at member meetings or an annual conference
- Sponsorship opportunities: Our platform allows you to sell space in your app to generate revenue, promote key partners and gain the interest of new sponsors.
- Interactive: From maps, surveys, and live polls to a dynamic social feed, networking and push notifications, there are a number of ways to create buzz and increase engagement.
- Centralised information: Whether you are building an app for your annual conference, smaller meetings, or year-round membership needs, Guidebook helps you inform your audience. Meet your members on mobile with the most up-to-date information about your association and keep it organised in one central location.
- Data analytics: Understand the topics that are most important to your members, and use this to improve your training and events. Surveys allow you to collect real-time feedback from your members, and also ask for information throughout the year.
Fellows Media is a full service agency based in the heart of the beautiful Cotswolds in Gloucestershire. We have over 25 years experience working with membership organisations helping them produce stunning magazines and websites and delivering substantial income from sales of advertising, exhibition space, sponsorship and subscriptions.
We offer the following services to our clients –
- Editorial services
- Media buying
- Digital marketing
I, Tracey Cunningham, have been delivering smooth, professional, quality events in the UK and internationally for almost 20 years. Based between London and Edinburgh, I am extremely fortunate to work with many fantastic companies and organisations and I take new learnings from each and every event I’ve produced.
I use my many years' experience to offer consultancy services to organisations wishing to review their existing events programme. Be this to increase their ROI, enhance attendance figures or the customer or member experience. This work requires cross department info gathering, customer/member research, financial and technology reviews.
I can also provide complete end-to-end project management of all your event needs in a one-stop shop. I look after the project at every stage including venue finding, budget management, supplier liaison and venue contract negotiation. Additionally I am able to offer up full audiovisual and production teams, set builders, graphic designers, logistics personnel, travel specialists, PowerPoint design professionals, top class entertainers, as well as polished and professional event personnel at every level.
Cantarus is a multi-award winning full service digital agency with a strong focus on solutions in the membership sector. We’ve partnered with organisations of all shapes and sizes around the globe to deliver outstanding solutions across the entire digital ecosystem – from websites to apps, strategy to brand, we thrive on partnerships with companies that share our drive for innovation.
We have a deep expertise and an outstanding client portfolio in the membership sector. Our full-service digital offering empowers membership organisations to drive member numbers, deepen relationships with existing members and support financial and operational performance. Our highly innovative MemConnect app platform specialises in increasing and improving member engagement and enables membership organisations to deliver truly fantastic mobile experiences and drive exceptional results. MemConnect delivers the best results possible across all things digital; from defining the value-offering of your app, creating a bespoke design for your brand, implementing and delivering across multiple platforms, MemConnect projects are instilled with our extensive experience in building great software.
We work with some of the most prestigious clients within the membership sector, including the Institute of Directors, Royal Pharmaceutical Society and Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport. Our solutions focus on the member experience (MX). We use advanced personalisation strategies, integration with other systems and leading CMS systems to tailor the value proposition to members depending on a variety of their characteristics.
Outside membership, our clients include retail giants WH Smith and Sports Direct and worldwide payment processor, Worldpay. Our team is therefore able to leverage a commercial skillset that is of increasing value to membership organisations, with a focus on staying relevant and achieving growth in a highly competitive sector. Most importantly, our clients genuinely enjoy working with us. We use the Net Promoter Score - an index ranging from -100 to 100 that measures how likely you are to recommend our services. Twice a year we ask our clients if they’d do just that, and we’re extremely proud to share our most recent NPS score of +88 as of Q4 2018 – an extremely high result for our industry. This stems from our deep investment in our dedicated Customer Success Team which continually drives quality and satisfaction across our client-base.
We operate our own purpose-built cloud hosting platform across two UK datacentres, offering outstanding levels of performance, reliability and security. All our hosting solutions are proven to meet the demanding requirements associated with hosting business-critical systems for some of the membership sector’s biggest names.
When you’re ready to discuss your next digital adventure, we’ll be ready and waiting.
We have over 15 years’ of experience in delivering bespoke software, website and CRM integration to the membership, not-for-profit and charity sectors.
Everything we do is developed in-house and designed specifically around our client’s organisation and their digital stakeholders. Absolutely nothing is outsourced so we can deliver seamless, integrated solutions.
We have been proud Microsoft Gold Partners for over 12 years and offer a range of services including business analysis, user experience design, bespoke software development and systems integration to support your everyday business needs. We specialise in Dynamics CRM, Sharepoint and Mobile Apps with proven integration to third party systems.
Recent satisfied clients include Macmillan Cancer Care, The Royal Society of Medicine, British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, Landscape Institute and Art Fund.
See us on LinkedIn.
Kogan Page is the leading independent global publisher of business books, content and digital solutions. Our services include Ebook Collections, Online Courses and the Knowledge Portal subscription service. These services provide access to our expert, accessible, professional content in the way that best suits your organisation.
Our key subject areas are: Business & Management, Skills, Careers & Employability, Human Resources & Learning & Development, Marketing & Communications, Logistics, Supply Chain & Operations, Digital & Technology, Thought Leadership, Accounting, Finance & Banking; Risk, Compliance & CSR.
We work with associations including:
- Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD)
- Market Research Society (MRS)
- The Daily Telegraph
- Trade Union Congress (TUC)
- Kogan Page books: Award-winning content from the world’s leading business experts.
- Kogan Page Ebook Collections: Access curated collections of expert, authoritative ebooks to develop business skills and knowledge.
- Kogan Page Online Courses: Develop key workplace skills with CPD accredited e-learning.
- Kogan Page Knowledge Portal: Subscribe to expert business content on a customized platform.
- Member discounts: Associations can offer their members discounts on Kogan Page books and content. Kogan Page can create bespoke online bookstores tailored to the needs of your members.
- Customized printing: We can customize print books for corporate needs such as employee development or corporate gifts including your company logo, a bespoke cover, a foreword from your company and more.
Our range of marketing services for the not-for-profit and membership sector can help grow your audience, generate revenue and improve your brand recognition across multiple channels, enabling you to optimise engagement, become thought leaders within your space and continue doing that great work that you do.
Whether you are reviewing your marketing, or just need a hand with individual marketing efforts, we’re happy to help you. Our partnerships vary from drafting and executing small campaigns to delivering fully detailed marketing plans that align with your organisation’s strategic objectives and ambitions.
Whichever route you take, we take the time to understand your organisation’s model, goals and challenges so that we can deliver tailored marketing solutions that allow you to raise your profile and reach more people, delivering true value and care where it is really needed, without depleting your resources or budget.
We specialise in:
- Email Marketing
- Website Design and Management
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Social Media Marketing and Management
- Graphic Design
- Direct Mail