Welcome to the MemberWise Recognised Supplier Directory – A great place to visit if you are horizon searching for a new provider or looking to circulate an Invitation to Tender (ITT) to leading providers servicing the association and membership sector.
You can search via keyword/category below or if you cant find what you are looking for Contact Us. If you represent a leading sector provider and would like more information about featuring in the directory please visit our Information for Providers page.
- Association Management Companies (7)
- Branding & Design (13)
- Business & Technology Consultancy (30)
- Career Development Services (2)
- Cloud Services (17)
- Consultancy Services (25)
- Content Management Systems (CMS) (26)
- CPD & e-Learning (13)
- CRM / EMS / Membership Database Providers (34)
- Cyber Security (3)
- Data Quality, Reporting & Measurement (9)
- Digital Services & IT Support (34)
- Employment Law & Human Resources (HR) (3)
- Events, Venues & Audio Visual (13)
- Fee Collection & Invoicing (9)
- Finance & Accounts (8)
- GDPR (8)
- Governance & Legal (10)
- Independent CRM Consultancy (12)
- Insurance (3)
- Job Board Technology (1)
- Mailing, Fulfilment & Outsourcing (6)
- Market-Member Research (10)
- Marketing & Communications (28)
- Meeting Management (8)
- Member Benefits (8)
- Mentoring (4)
- Mobile Apps (13)
- Online Assessment & Examination Services (2)
- Online Community Platforms (14)
- Online Voting (4)
- Print & Design (17)
- Project Management & Process Mapping (10)
- Public Relations (PR) (6)
- Publishing (12)
- Recruitment Agencies (6)
- Social Media (5)
- Sponsorship & Exhibition (8)
- Telemarketing (2)
- Training (8)
- Video & Illustration Production (7)
- Web Integration (28)
Xcina Consulting provide high quality risk, technology, assurance and advisory services to organisations, large and small, across multiple business and not for profit sectors.
Xcina Consulting focus on business critical issues faced by organisations:
- Risk management
- Controls and internal audit
- Organisational and business change
- All aspects of technology risk management including cyber security, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), business continuity and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
Clear Direct Debit are a specialist Direct Debit organisation. We offer the following services:
- Bacs Accredited Direct Debit Training courses
- Bacs Approved Bureau / Collection services.
- Bespoke Direct Debit Consultancy services.
We know membership organisations well and have helped hundreds (from the very large to the very smallest) get the most from the Direct Debit / Credit Scheme.
We have helped with Training and Consultancy projects to increase the uptake of Direct Debit; ensure successful collections; negate indemnity claims; introduce AUDDIS and Paperless Direct Debit and to ensure scheme compliance. Run at regional centres, onsite at your offices and on-line, our training courses are essential for anyone involved in managing or improving a Direct Debit system.
We manage the Direct Debit Bureau collections / payments of many Membership and not for profit organisations. With our expert help and support at all stages through the Direct Debit / Credit process, we offer a simple, trusted and secure alternative to costly software options.
For Trusted Advice and Simple Collections please contact us: Tel: 0845 658 6488
(Discounts apply for Memberwise Subscribers).
ActionCOACH UK has over 250 business growth specialists working across the UK, helping business owners achieve their dreams.
What YOU will get from a Business Growth Specialist…
- You will have clarity and focus on what’s important… and your levels of focus will be sky high
- Your business and personal financials will dramatically improve
- You’ll be very clear on your goals, and be driven in the right direction
- You will be held accountable to your commitments
- You’ll gain significant advantage over your competition to help grow your business
- Your leadership skills and abilities will rapidly develop
- Your team will be inspired and out perform your expectations
- You will feel challenged, stretched and most importantly happier because of your achievement levels
With more than 170 offices in the UK and over 1,000 worldwide, ActionCOACH delivers its proven business development systems to tens of thousands of business owners every week. Owners who turn to business coaching to get the freedom and lifestyle they sought when they first went into business.
We have strategic partnerships in place with many membership organisations to support their delivery of the following areas;
+ Improve Existing Member Retention
+ Enhance Member Value & Experience
+ Improve Member Engagement & Participation
Overview of products/services
- Guest Speakers
- Online portal
- Educational tools.
- 1-2-1 Coaching sessions
Bespoke designed for membership organisations that are keen to provide a point of difference and enhance membership value.
Lumi has been working with the membership sector around the world for over 20 years. Our platform supports member meetings in a variety of ways, and we have helped introduce digitalisation to hundreds of meetings. Whether that’s through the introduction of secure and reliable electronic voting to replace paper poll cards or show-of-hands, or bringing in keypads to manage Q&A.
We also work with those membership bodies who want to allow as many members as possible to attend their meetings, and so we facilitate hybrid meetings – where members can attend the meeting remotely, alongside the in-room attendees.
Our technology will allow as many of your members as possible to cast their votes and attend your annual meeting, to increase inclusivity and help you engage further with your members.
DTW is an award-winning PR, marketing and communications consultancy that specialises in work for membership organisations and regulatory bodies.
We’re highly experienced at developing and implementing PR and marketing strategies and campaigns for a wide range of clients across the UK and around the world.
Our team is results focused and friendly, but we’re not afraid to challenge a brief and suggest better alternatives that we think will deliver your objectives.
In 2018 PR Week ranked us as the number one specialist public sector agency in the UK outside of London and Glasgow and one of the Top 40 UK agencies outside of London across all sectors of the industry.
See more at www.dtw.co.uk/membership-organisations/ or call us on 01287 610 404 – it’s good to talk!
- Strategic consultancy and planning
- Public relations
- Digital and social media
- Video and animation
- Website design and development
Susie Kay and The Professionalism Group specialise in providing Governance excellence for the membership and associations sector. We will help you to review and refresh your Governance arrangements and structures for maximum effectiveness, identifying changes required and easing the implementation process.
We will partner with you to build exceptional boards and board performance, thereby providing the best possible support for your staff in delivering services to members. The professionalism in your organisation will secure the public's trust and your own reputation.
Additional advice and consultancy services include:
- Expert Facilitation for complex or difficult meetings, workshops, team and training days
- One-to-one Mentoring for Chief Executives and other members of staff
- Objective Reviews of your internal functions/activities
- Streamlining procedures to ensure optimum use of valuable resources
- Support in embedding Professionalism to drive best practice.
MemberWise Ambassador - Governance / CPD
MemberWise offer: 10% discount off first consultancy project* (New clients only)
NAV have been in the hire and events business since 1967. We supply Audio Visual equipment, sound, lighting and staging nationally for conferences and events. Driven by a ‘customer first’ attitude, we enjoy what we do and thrive on helping our clients deliver successful, memorable events that are always great value.
NAV stock a full range of AV kit for conferences and events. Sound, lighting, conference backdrops, video screens, and staging. Our team are skilled, friendly and hard working with a ‘can do’ attitude. From a local meeting to a national conference NAV can take care of all your conference AV requirements.
ASL is an Association Management Company and offers a range of services to trade associations and professional groups. Our model can offer a cost-effective alternative to having an office and overheads costs, allowing you access to a full-time office for a part-time price. Our team has a wealth of skills and experience which allows you to further develop your association efficiently with us.
ASL provides a complete support service running all aspects of an association or we can tailor services to fit the organisation’s requirements. For most of our clients this will typically cover:
- meetings and events
We have extensive experience in the leadership and