Welcome to the MemberWise Recognised Supplier Directory – A great place to visit if you are horizon searching for a new provider or looking to circulate an Invitation to Tender (ITT) to leading providers servicing the association and membership sector.
You can search via keyword/category below or if you cant find what you are looking for Contact Us. If you represent a leading sector provider and would like more information about featuring in the directory please visit our Information for Providers page.
- Association Management (12)
- Branding & Design (9)
- Business & Technology Consultancy (28)
- Career Development Services (4)
- Cloud Services (13)
- Consultancy Services (27)
- Content Management Systems (CMS) (18)
- CPD & e-Learning (13)
- CRM / EMS / Membership Database Providers (32)
- CRM Consultancy (22)
- Cyber Security (3)
- Data Quality, Reporting & Measurement (8)
- Digital Services & IT Support (39)
- Employment Law & Human Resources (HR) (6)
- Events, Venues & Audio Visual (20)
- Fee Collection & Invoicing (9)
- Finance & Accounts (17)
- GDPR (8)
- Governance & Legal (14)
- Insurance (5)
- Mailing, Fulfilment & Outsourcing (7)
- Market-Member Research (9)
- Marketing & Communications (35)
- Meeting Management (10)
- Member Benefits (13)
- Mentoring (5)
- Mobile Apps (8)
- Online Assessment & Examination Services (2)
- Online Community Platforms (11)
- Online Voting (4)
- Print & Design (15)
- Project Management & Process Mapping (7)
- Promotional Merchandise (0)
- Public Relations (PR) (7)
- Publishing (13)
- Recruitment Agencies (7)
- Social Media (5)
- Sponsorship & Exhibition (11)
- Telemarketing (1)
- Training (11)
- Video & Illustration Production (7)
- Web Integration (23)
Susie Kay and The Professionalism Group specialise in providing Governance excellence for the membership and associations sector. We will help you to review and refresh your Governance arrangements and structures for maximum effectiveness, identifying changes required and easing the implementation process.
We will partner with you to build exceptional boards and board performance, thereby providing the best possible support for your staff in delivering services to members. The professionalism in your organisation will secure the public's trust and your own reputation.
Additional advice and consultancy services include:
- Expert Facilitation for complex or difficult meetings, workshops, team and training days
- One-to-one Mentoring for Chief Executives and other members of staff
- Objective Reviews of your internal functions/activities
- Streamlining procedures to ensure optimum use of valuable resources
- Support in embedding Professionalism to drive best practice.
MemberWise Ambassador - Governance / CPD
MemberWise offer: 10% discount off first consultancy project* (New clients only)
Chord UK delivers high quality member engagement via telemarketing, direct & digital marketing, data improvement and research, for clients including the Royal Statistical Society (RSS), Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC), Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE), ICSA: The Governance Institute, British Medical Association (BMA), Royal College of Nursing (RCN) and Royal College of GPs (RCGP).
- High quality telemarketing support for:
- member welcome and touchpoint calls to help retain first year members
- touchpoint calls to increase engagement and retention at key points in the member journey
- new member identification and acquisition
- help during busy renewal periods
- boosting attendance for training courses & events
- qualification enrolments.
- Support for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and ePrivacy Regulation (ePR) compliance, including regular data cleansing and Corporate / Telephone Preference Service (C/TPS) screening, channel preference confirmation and gaining consent for email opt-in when required.
- Improving marketing data quality and actionable insight to improve targeting and increase return on investment.
Clients have benefitted from returns of £17: £1 spent for member retention and acquisition and £11: £1 for event bookings and qualification enrolments.
MemberWise offer: 10% off your first campaign/project for new clients
Address: 23A Goose Street, Beckington, Frome, Somerset, BA11 6SS
T: 01373 867920
- Unpaid Member Renewal Campaign - RSC
- Member Welcome & Engagement Calls - RCN
- Transforming Data Quality & Member Intelligence - AOP
- Group Membership Recruitment - BVA
- Membership Retention & Acquisition - BMA
- Boosting Permission-based Marketing - ACT
- Mystery Shopping - RCGP
- UK & International Member Retention, Lapsed Member & Welcome Calls - RCGP
Hunter Merrifield is a specialist Membership recruiter, covering permanent and interim roles in Acquisition, Engagement & Retention. Our consultants’ quality-driven approach ensures that we build long-lasting relationships with our candidates and clients, covering the entire membership lifecycle. Our highly versatile offering and advanced sourcing methodologies enable us to locate the hard-to-find and seriously talented membership professionals that your organisation needs. This makes us a trusted recruitment partner across Charities, Trade Associations, Regulatory and Professional bodies and Learned societies.
Each of our consultants specialises in a specific business area. Their in-depth knowledge of the membership space enables them to effectively place candidates, from junior to senior roles, into forward-thinking community-driven organisations.
We are equally as committed to finding the right fit for our candidates as we are for our clients.
We are experienced CRM consultants focused on helping membership and fundraising organisations get the most from their database.
Get the support you need to maintain and enhance your membership, fundraising or CRM database, including full implementations, upgrades, improving functionality, automation, analysis, reporting and synchronising systems.
What makes MAST ICT unique?
Getting it right
By listening carefully, we specify and quote your project correctly first time, identifying the solutions and working on-site to maintain communication throughout.
A transparent approach
An open, honest and unbiased approach is embedded in our ethos to ensure you receive support, actions and deliverables based on what is right for your organisation.
The human touch
Your experienced CRM consultant will work with you to identify the issues and best solutions whilst speaking fluent human, without confusing technical jargon.
Having worked within NFP organisations, our consultants truly understand your frustrations, challenges and barriers and how to overcome them with the least disruption.
- System Reviews
- Process Reviews
- Automation, Reporting
- Business Intelligence
Eventsential by RD Mobile is proud to be the official Event App Provider for MEMX2019. Events are where engagement begins, and Eventsential supports events year-round for more than 200 top organisations in 20+ countries including: Institute of Fundraising, The Open University, Royal College of Surgeons and the Operational Research Society. Visit us to request your complimentary Mobile Benchmark Report and learn how Eventsential can drive real results for your organisation.
Contact: [email protected]
Bioscientifica exists to support biomedicine. Through our expertise in publishing, events and association management we strengthen biomedical communities to advance science and health.
Bioscientifica is owned by the Society for Endocrinology, and all our profits are redistributed back to biomedicine.
Bioscientifica’s Association Management team handle the day-to-day administration of our clients’ societies. We also provide strategic guidance to help societies generate new income streams and grow their membership.
Our award-winning events team take care of every aspect of event planning and management to deliver events that our clients can proud of.
Bioscientifica develops journals that have high impact, a wide reach and provide healthy financial returns for our society clients.
Hospital and Medical Care Association (HMCA) are a major provider of exclusive membership benefits within the UK, Republic of Ireland and Gibraltar. HMCA was formed in 1978 and currently works to provide discounted products exclusively for membership organisation and association professionals.
HMCA offers members extra discounts across affordable plans within the following categories:
- Private Medical Cover
- Personal Accident
- Income Protection
- Legal and Tax Helpline
- Business Legal Services
- 24/7 Counselling Helpline
- Vehicle Breakdown
dotmailer is a leading marketing service provider with data-powered automation at its core. We’re passionate about shaping the omnichannel marketing space, and for nearly 20 years we’ve helped thousands of clients strategize their campaigns and drive real business growth.
Every one of our 300+ team is committed to making the platform the best it can be for our 3,000+ customers.
Our aim? To empower serious marketers with the tools and services they need to deliver meaningful customer experiences that generate outstanding results, every time.
Overview of products/services
- Build and design beautiful emails in a matter of minutes
- Automate your multichannel campaigns, such as a welcome series and post-purchase program
- Deliver triggered messages like cart recovery emails and abandoned browse notifications
- Segment your contact data based on preferences, web behaviour and order history
- Retarget contacts through Facebook Audience and Google AdWords
- Engage customers with transactional email and SMS
- Create popovers to grow your marketing list
- Capture important data through a preference centre
- Keep customers sticky with personalized dynamic content
- dotmailer’s on hand to lend a hand with creative services, program builds and campaign management
- Enrich customer data through surveys that perfectly match your website
- Extend features by adding extensions in the app directory
- Integrate with first-class ecommerce and CRM platform