We provide leading membership organisations and associations with practical help, support and direction to drive current/future value and growth. Our unique consultancy services focus on optimising and enhancing strategic and operational activity to:
- Increase new member acquisition
- Improve existing member retention
- Enhance member value propositions (MVP)
- Optimise member engagement/participation
- Enable effective development and growth
Our consultancy services cover a comprehensive range of membership organisation and association specific areas including:
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Member Communications Optimisation
- Membership Call Handling Improvement
- Governance Change & Development
- Operational Planning, Review & Delivery
- Professional Standards Review & Change
- Member Value Proposition (MVP) Development/Review
- Member Engagement Planning, Structure & Delivery
- Member Participation Enhancement
- Membership Review
- Royal Charter Applications
- Strategy Development
- Operational Delivery & Quality Assurance
Question: Why choose MemberWise?
Answer: Because we ‘walk the talk’ rather than just ‘talk’ it. Take a look at our high profile case studies…
We are truly unique as our Associates have actually conducted senior management and leadership roles within a range of member facing functions within leading membership organisations and associations.
The team is led by MemberWise Network Chair, Richard Gott, who has over 20 years leadership experience within the sector. Over the past 10 years Richard has brought together over 4,500+ membership organisation and association professionals to drive the sector forward. This unique role has enabled a deep understanding of what best-practice looks like and how it can be implemented in a robust manner.