Enventure Research is a market research agency, specialising in research for membership organisations. We offer a full range of research methodologies, including quantitative research in the form of online, telephone, face-to-face and paper-based surveys, and qualitative research in the form of focus group discussions, in-depth interviews and workshops.
We have worked with a wide range of prestigious membership organisations, professional associations and regulatory bodies to deliver a variety of research projects. This experience has provided us with an informed understanding of the membership sector and the unique challenges membership organisations face, their research requirements, and how to produce excellent and actionable insight.
Each project is uniquely designed to meet the needs of our clients, and we select the most appropriate and effective research methodologies to produce outcomes that are reliable, robust, insightful and actionable.
As a small research agency, we are able to deliver a highly competitive and dedicated service, providing an assigned project manager to see a project through from inception and development, to data collection and fieldwork, to analysis and reporting.
As a membership organisation, we know that understanding your membership is crucial. Engaging with your members by conducting research can provide them an opportunity to feed back on what they think of your organisation, their membership and benefits, how they feel they are being represented within their sector or profession, and how the organisation could develop in the future.
The insight gained from research will allow your organisation to make decisions based on robust evidence and insight to help improve services, drive membership growth, improve retention rates and shape future policy. This insight could include:
- What members think of the organisation
- Members’ priorities and satisfaction levels
- Use of and attitudes towards support, benefits and services offered
- The importance of representation within the sector/profession
- Perception of membership fees and value for money
- Changes or improvements to services
- Feedback on specific issues or areas of policy
- Public or stakeholder perceptions and experiences of the sector or your organisation
Your research findings will be displayed in a way that you will find most useful, ranging from visual infographics to detailed research reports. All research outputs will be tailored to suit your needs, and will include clear practical evidence-based recommendations and conclusions that can inform and influence the shape and delivery of your membership services, communications, policy and strategy.
Examples of projects we have successfully delivered include:
- Royal Town Planning Institute – Membership Survey, Non-Member Research, Student Survey
- European Society of Anaesthesia – Membership Survey
- Association of Anaesthetists – Membership Survey, Consultant Fatigue Survey, Overseas Anaesthesia Survey
- Town and Country Planning Association – Parks and Green Spaces Public Perceptions Research
- General Dental Council – Attitudes Towards Brexit Research, Website Review, Registrant Survey
- General Optical Council – Public Perceptions Survey, Education Strategic Review, Vision and Safe Driving Research
- General Pharmaceutical Council – Insight into Initial Education and Training Research
Send Message to listing owner
Listing Title: Enventure Research