Memberwise offer – 20% discount off a clients first project for Memberwise members
CXP is an owner managed telemarketing and customer service provider based in Glasgow with delivery capabilities in the UK and South Africa.
We handle thousands of contacts every single day, driving loyalty and satisfaction, and increasing service levels by ensuring you’re there for your members, whenever they need you.
As a leading provider of bespoke, multi-channel contact centre services, we serve organisations of all shapes and sizes, across the Charity, Public Sector, Utilities and Not for profit sectors, we see every interaction as an opportunity to deliver a positive, rewarding experience. By doing so, we ensure our clients get the maximum return on their investment.
Our leadership team comprises over 50 years of contact centre management experience with recent experience supporting the British Medical Association (BMA) and Royal College of Nursing.
Using a multichannel contact strategy to support membership organisations across the following marketing and customer service areas:
- Promoting events and training courses to maximise awareness and sign up
- Retention of members
- Supporting renewal activity during peaks in demand
- New member acquisition
- Building commercial partnerships and offering new services to members
- Providing a membership support function resourced with suitably qualified resources
Chord UK delivers high quality member engagement via telemarketing, direct & digital marketing, data improvement and research, for clients including the Royal Statistical Society (RSS), Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC), Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE), ICSA: The Governance Institute, British Medical Association (BMA), Royal College of Nursing (RCN) and Royal College of GPs (RCGP).
- High quality telemarketing support for:
- member welcome and touchpoint calls to help retain first year members
- touchpoint calls to increase engagement and retention at key points in the member journey
- new member identification and acquisition
- help during busy renewal periods
- boosting attendance for training courses & events
- qualification enrolments.
- Support for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and ePrivacy Regulation (ePR) compliance, including regular data cleansing and Corporate / Telephone Preference Service (C/TPS) screening, channel preference confirmation and gaining consent for email opt-in when required.
- Improving marketing data quality and actionable insight to improve targeting and increase return on investment.
Clients have benefitted from returns of £17: £1 spent for member retention and acquisition and £11: £1 for event bookings and qualification enrolments.
MemberWise offer: 10% off your first campaign/project for new clients
Address: 23A Goose Street, Beckington, Frome, Somerset, BA11 6SS
T: 01373 867920
- Unpaid Member Renewal Campaign – RSC
- Member Welcome & Engagement Calls – RCN
- Transforming Data Quality & Member Intelligence – AOP
- Group Membership Recruitment – BVA
- Membership Retention & Acquisition – BMA
- Boosting Permission-based Marketing – ACT
- Mystery Shopping – RCGP
- UK & International Member Retention, Lapsed Member & Welcome Calls – RCGP
CDS Global are a business process solutions provider offering customer relationship management solutions to the world’s leading publishers and other targeted sectors, including government organisations, direct marketing firms and financial institutions.
Backed by nearly 130 years of stability and vision from Hearst, we have the support we need to invest in technology and resources that keep you ahead of the curve.
Take the inconvenience out of membership management by enhancing the insight on your members and building stronger member relationships to make your business more profitable.
Our teams will provide you with a unique service offering created to reflect the exact needs of your
With operations in the UK, USA and Canada, CDS Global has been delivering superior business results and customer experiences for more than 45 years.
Overview of products/services
- Sales Solutions, telemarketing, cross/up sell, outbound email, database services, eCommerce, print & mailing services and business intelligence & reporting.
Order Management and Fulfilment services
- Order management, customer service, and warehouse & distribution.
- PCI compliant payment processing, finance reconciliations, month end finance reporting, and data capture.