|Member360 is a consultancy that supports a range of charities, trade bodies and associations throughout the UK; delivering informed advice for the sector’s key challenges and opportunities.|
The ongoing focus is the current hot topic – GDPR regulation. In this area Member360 is advising a number of clients via differing models of support, which, combined; represent 1.5 million members.
As lead consultant Paul has 15 years of project and programme management experience coupled with over two years informed & accredited GDPR regulation insight. Advice and guidance is available for what member organisations need to do to get their people, processes and technology in a state of readiness for the GDPR journey.
Paul Dawson-Hart writes GDPR related blogs, hosts GDPR events throughout the UK and is currently working on product development with a number of software providers in the sector to deliver membership focused solutions/platforms for the challenges ahead.
If you need external help and steering on your journey to ‘GDPR readiness’ Member360 offer an external GDPR programme manager service with a variety of models to suit your organisation and the resource, if any, you are able to dedicate.
The service is underpinned by the newly updated British Standard BS10012:2017 PIMS (Personal Information Management System) which acts a gap analysis for GDPR readiness, alongside a suite of membership focused templated GDPR policies, procedures and form which integrate into your ISMS (Information security management system), if you have one.
Remember, GDPR shouldn’t be approached with a single lens view, consideration is needed across processes, technology, data and people. Although GDPR is more an evolution in Data Protection, rather than a revolution; it’s still a business change programme, impacting the entire organisation from Marketing to HR, Finance to Facilities and throughout your supply chain.
Xcina Consulting provide high quality risk, technology, assurance and advisory services to organisations, large and small, across multiple business and not for profit sectors.
Xcina Consulting focus on business critical issues faced by organisations:
- Risk management
- Controls and internal audit
- Organisational and business change
- All aspects of technology risk management including cyber security, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), business continuity and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
Chord UK delivers high quality member engagement via telemarketing, direct & digital marketing, data improvement and research, for clients including the Royal Statistical Society (RSS), Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC), Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE), ICSA: The Governance Institute, British Medical Association (BMA), Royal College of Nursing (RCN) and Royal College of GPs (RCGP).
- High quality telemarketing support for:
- member welcome and touchpoint calls to help retain first year members
- touchpoint calls to increase engagement and retention at key points in the member journey
- new member identification and acquisition
- help during busy renewal periods
- boosting attendance for training courses & events
- qualification enrolments.
- Support for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and ePrivacy Regulation (ePR) compliance, including regular data cleansing and Corporate / Telephone Preference Service (C/TPS) screening, channel preference confirmation and gaining consent for email opt-in when required.
- Improving marketing data quality and actionable insight to improve targeting and increase return on investment.
Clients have benefitted from returns of £17: £1 spent for member retention and acquisition and £11: £1 for event bookings and qualification enrolments.
MemberWise offer: 10% off your first campaign/project for new clients
Address: 23A Goose Street, Beckington, Frome, Somerset, BA11 6SS
T: 01373 867920
- Unpaid Member Renewal Campaign – RSC
- Member Welcome & Engagement Calls – RCN
- Transforming Data Quality & Member Intelligence – AOP
- Group Membership Recruitment – BVA
- Membership Retention & Acquisition – BMA
- Boosting Permission-based Marketing – ACT
- Mystery Shopping – RCGP
- UK & International Member Retention, Lapsed Member & Welcome Calls – RCGP
Purple are an independent management consultancy who work with membership organisations embarking on a change journey to support the delivery of business objectives with the correct use of people, processes and technology.
Our services include:
- Membership Journey Mapping
- Digital Strategy
- Business Process Improvement
- Technology Consultancy including; CRM/ERP, Cloud, Business Intelligence & Unified Communications
- Change Management
BDO has been supporting membership organisations for more than 20 years. Our breadth and depth of experience in advising membership organisations is demonstrated by a portfolio of over 100 clients including royal charter bodies, chartered institutes, learned societies, professional institutions, regulators and membership trade bodies. As your circumstances change, we’ll give you all the support and guidance you need to deal with new risks and opportunities. If this change involves international expansion, we’ll make it happen – coordinating advice from a global network of offices across the UK and in more than 100 countries.
Our vast experience in this sector means we understand the issues you are facing: financial pressures, declining membership, digitalisation, and the unique regulations you must adhere to. At the same time, we also recognise that no two membership organisations are the same – you are structured to best serve the interests of your members. As such, we combine our experience and sector knowledge with a real understanding of your organisation and its aims, in order to provide tailored solutions and advice relevant to what’s important to you.
Our tailored services draw on our experience in the sector, combined with getting to understand you and your organisation’s aim. With this knowledge, we can provide you with the best solutions to fit your needs, be that one or a combination of the following:
- Audit, accounting and payroll
- Governance advice and training
- Internal audit and risk management
- Tax and VAT advice and compliance
- R&D tax relief and grants
- GDPR/data privacy assurance and outsourced DPO
- Information and cyber security
For more information on how we can help you thrive in a changing world, visit our website or contact Catherine Halsey at [email protected] or on 020 7334 9191.