Member Focused Digital Transformation: How to Get Immediate Benefits by Taking a Long Term Strategic Approach (CIEH Case Study)
In 2019 a key challenge for associations is to create a member focused digital transformation strategy. In this free half-day seminar we will focus on just that.
In isolation, a new membership web or CRM project can seem a daunting organisational project, especially in the context of tight budgets and legacy technology or thinking. Attempting to update both platforms simultaneously can seem beyond most member organisations’ resources.
It doesn’t have to be.
This event will explore and explain the key considerations for planning and implementing a digital transformation program that works for your specific challenges and objectives, both short, medium and long term:
- How to develop a digital transformation strategy that is realistically aligned to your resources and objectives
- How to rationalise your priorities and identify which technology and project management approach will work best for you
- Get more out of your resources and budget: Why MVP options can offer good member value
- Don’t get trapped – how to select, manage (and just in case) change technology (and /or partners)
- How to ensure engaging internal and external user experiences
- Implementation pitfalls to avoid
- Future proofing your transformation (a new website isn’t just for Christmas!)
As well as sharing the Digital Transformation experiences of the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health, there will also be a chance to resolve your specific challenges in our break out Digital Surgeries. The Surgeries will give you the opportunity to work through some tailored exercises directly with one of our expert consultants and get advice specific to your organisation’s needs.
Who should attend this event
This event is designed to support Directors, Heads and Managers involved in all or part of their membership organisation’s digital transformation. If you are responsible for your CRM, website or both, this event will help you consider your approach more strategically. Whether you are looking for new technology platforms or seeking a better way to optimise what you have, this event will help you. This event is for membership bodies with more than 10,000 members.