Independent CRM Consultancy
The future of association software is here. iMIS, the #1 rated association and membership software platform, is now in the cloud. Powered by Microsoft Azure, iMIS Cloud offers the very latest in technology, including a powerful API with hundreds of proven integrations, a built-in engagement scoring engine, dynamic dashboards, an optional Web CMS, and all the features you need to manage your association.
Unify your member data, email communications, events, online payments, your website, and more in a single member engagement platform.
Subscriber offer: 10% off the initial set-up fee/support contract for iMIS implementation.
Chrysalis Digital provides digital transformation services designed for the membership sector. Our goal is to help you build more agile, efficient and innovative organisation, focused on creating a more personal user experience and closer customer relationships within your member community. We work with you to help formulate a digital strategy aligned to your business objectives and processes, selecting the right technology partners for your organisation. We are 100% technology agnostic in everything we do and offer flexible services so we are there when you need us.
Overview of products/services
C2 specialises in business transformation solutions for membership organisations.
Subscribe 360 is at the heart of our solutions, powered by Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft cloud.
Our solutions and expertise include subscription management, self-service portals, invoice generation, online payments, event management, publication & product management, and full integration with systems such as financials, document management & marketing automation.
We have extensive experience of working with membership organisations throughout the UK.
The key features of Subscribe 360 include:
- Manage all aspects of the company and individual-based memberships
- Capture all interactions with members, building an activity history including calls, emails and web interactions
- Process and manage membership applications
- Member self-service options via a powerful online portal, including online event booking
- Manage membership renewals
- Promote and manage conferences, events, webinars and workshops
- Accept online payments from all major providers e.g. SagePay, Stripe, Pay360
- Automate routine tasks e.g. invoice reminders, event booking confirmation
- Develop, issue and analyse member surveys
- Integrate with financials, including Xero and Sage
- Group and Committee management
- Targeted marketing campaigns, including integrated email marketing
C2 offer a wide range of services to ensure that we can offer the complete Membership Management solution. Services include:
- Requirements and scoping consultancy
- Solution architecture and design
- Dynamics 365 customisation and configuration
- SharePoint customisation and configuration
- Custom software development
- Data migration strategy and execution
- System and user support services
- Tailored solution training
- Licensing and software advice
Growing and retaining your membership. Amplifying your reach. Activating the power of a one-of-a-kind community – Fonteva Membership is the leading association management software and the only true-cloud membership solution recommended by Salesforce.
With a flexible point-and-click interface and the power of Salesforce – the world’s #1 CRM – behind it, Fonteva Membership offers all the features that member-based organisations require to develop and nurture constituent relationships, manage events, measure engagement, drive collaboration, and achieve their mission.
- Member CRM
- Customisable Member Join / Renew Workflows
- Member portals
- Online Communities, microsites
- Member Directories
- Certification + Accreditation
- Engagement Scoring & Badging
- Form / Questionnaire Builder
- Revenue accounting
- Reports & Dashboards
- Perfect for medium/large organisations with 10+ staff users
E AND H Consulting Limited – for a clear way forward. There is no reason nowadays why projects or change shouldn’t be delivered on time and within budget, even where IT is involved. The key is getting things right from the start. E AND H are specialists in supporting your projects, whether you are just thinking of starting, or feel you need some help further down the line. We provide:
- Facilitation and assistance to establish the right project
- Business case and options appraisal for investment
- Procurement and contract management – for CRM, IT and non IT areas
- Member experience, journey and process mapping
- Tools, techniques and bespoke project management workshops for membership organisations, plus coaching, mentoring and advice to improve capability
- Management of large complex projects – including IT and CRM
- Recovery of projects going wrong.
In particular, if you are thinking about CRM and what a CRM project might mean for your organisation – you may find our article The ‘Holy Grail’ of CRM of interest. http://www.eandhlimited.com/blog/the-holy-grail-of-crm/
For MemberWise subscribers we can offer, free of charge, either:
- A session of up to 2 hours with your CEO and senior team to explore a major project you are considering – providing some pointers to help you get it right, or
- Up to 2 hours with your team to look at a current project that may be going wrong – providing some pointers to put it back on the right track.