Growing and retaining your membership. Amplifying your reach. Activating the power of a one-of-a-kind community – Fonteva Membership is the leading association management software and the only true-cloud membership solution recommended by Salesforce.
With a flexible point-and-click interface and the power of Salesforce – the world’s #1 CRM – behind it, Fonteva Membership offers all the features that member-based organisations require to develop and nurture constituent relationships, manage events, measure engagement, drive collaboration, and achieve their mission.
- Member CRM
- Customisable Member Join / Renew Workflows
- Member portals
- Online Communities, microsites
- Member Directories
- Certification + Accreditation
- Engagement Scoring & Badging
- Form / Questionnaire Builder
- Revenue accounting
- Reports & Dashboards
- Perfect for medium/large organisations with 10+ staff users
We have over 15 years’ of experience in delivering bespoke software, website and CRM integration to the membership, not-for-profit and charity sectors.
Everything we do is developed in-house and designed specifically around our client’s organisation and their digital stakeholders. Absolutely nothing is outsourced so we can deliver seamless, integrated solutions.
We have been proud Microsoft Gold Partners for over 12 years and offer a range of services including business analysis, user experience design, bespoke software development and systems integration to support your everyday business needs. We specialise in Dynamics CRM, Sharepoint and Mobile Apps with proven integration to third party systems.
Recent satisfied clients include Macmillan Cancer Care, The Royal Society of Medicine, British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, Landscape Institute and Art Fund.
See us on LinkedIn.
C2 specialises in business transformation solutions for membership organisations.
Subscribe 360 is at the heart of our solutions, powered by Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft cloud.
Our solutions and expertise include subscription management, self-service portals, invoice generation, online payments, event management, publication & product management, and full integration with systems such as financials, document management & marketing automation.
We have extensive experience of working with membership organisations throughout the UK.
The key features of Subscribe 360 include:
- Manage all aspects of the company and individual-based memberships
- Capture all interactions with members, building an activity history including calls, emails and web interactions
- Process and manage membership applications
- Member self-service options via a powerful online portal, including online event booking
- Manage membership renewals
- Promote and manage conferences, events, webinars and workshops
- Accept online payments from all major providers e.g. SagePay, Stripe, Pay360
- Automate routine tasks e.g. invoice reminders, event booking confirmation
- Develop, issue and analyse member surveys
- Integrate with financials, including Xero and Sage
- Group and Committee management
- Targeted marketing campaigns, including integrated email marketing
C2 offer a wide range of services to ensure that we can offer the complete Membership Management solution. Services include:
- Requirements and scoping consultancy
- Solution architecture and design
- Dynamics 365 customisation and configuration
- SharePoint customisation and configuration
- Custom software development
- Data migration strategy and execution
- System and user support services
- Tailored solution training
- Licensing and software advice
oomi, from UK based technology company Centrepoint, is a fully integrated Engagement Management System for the NFP sector – combining CRM, Website, & Social Media.
Our cloud based, end to end CRM, website and social media integrated solution, oomi, addresses the needs of both members and memberships organisations today. oomi is the very first cloud based solution developed specifically for membership organisations and is built with 25 years’ experience in the NFP sector. oomi is an affordable, low risk and future proofed CRM and website solution that is easily implemented and rapidly deployed.
oomigility – Adapt oomi to your changing requirements whenever you need – without any programming. oomi is a modular solution that provides powerful functionality that is specifically based around the requirements of membership organisations.
oomisocial – Be part of the conversation by engaging on social media and improving audience response
oomiflow – Automate your business processes with workflows. Tailored for you – by you
oomicloud – Experience the freedom of accessing oomi anytime and from any device or location
oomiweb – Single source, end to end CRM and website that will improve member value and enhance members’ experience.
Silverbear helps drive forward your digital strategy with our automated user-centric software to improve the engagement, retention and growth of your membership base. Our specialist CRM solution is 100% focused around the specific needs of the membership and not-for-profit (NFP) sector:
- Professional membership organisations
- Trade unions
- Regulatory bodies
- Trade associations
- Arts and heritage sectors.
Silverbear Membership is the only UK solution to be awarded the highest level of Microsoft accreditation – Certified for Microsoft Dynamics (CfMD).
At Emprisia, we believe in big ideas and the power of technology to enable them. Our vision is to work with like-minded organisations to strive for excellence in the pursuit of digital empowerment that delivers lasting change.
We are a London-based Salesforce implementation partner with a focus on Membership organisations and the not-for-profit sector, bringing in-depth experience in technology consulting and domain expertise.
Deep Membership expertise for Salesforce CRM
The Emprisia team have deep experience which places us as Membership & Association experts, aware of common solutions to common challenges.
Unafraid of complexity
Organisations like yours are complex: Whether it be a CRM-integrated membership portal, processing membership financial transactions including direct debit, events management, or gift aid we embrace sophisticated requirements and integrations.
User Adoption Focus
Ensuring users are able to use the systems is as high a priority as the system itself. User Adoption measures are ‘baked in’ to our delivery methodology.
Passionate about Partnership
Emprisia’s passion for partnership would be reflected in your journey with us. We believe in early delivery of value and leaving our clients self-sufficient and confident. Emprisia is both a Salesforce.com Partner and a Registered Partner within the not-for-profit space via Salesforce.org.
Emprisia delivers a suite of Salesforce CRM Consultancy & Implementation services, helping Membership organisations drive towards their CRM mission:
Align Your Business
- Strategic Alignment between CRM and organisational goals
- Creating Conditions for CRM Success
Implement your CRM
- Business Analysis – Process and Requirements Definition & Prioritisation
- Technical Architecture & Solution Design
- Configuration to optimise Salesforce & app features
- Integrations and custom development of additional features
- Training & User Adoption Measures
Support your CRM
- Technical support
- System Documentation
- Ongoing Adoption Measures
Chrysalis Digital provides digital transformation services to membership organisations. We work with you to help formulate a digital strategy aligned to your business objectives and processes, selecting the right technology partners for your organisation. We are 100% technology agnostic in everything we do.
Overview of products/services
- Digital Strategy development
- Website / CMS and CRM business requirements gathering
- Website / CMS and CRM supplier selection and tender management
- Data strategy and analysis for CRM
- Membership Communications and Marketing Planning
iMIS 20 is the top-rated association and membership management solution in the world. By fusing database management and web publishing in a single engagement management system (EMS)™, iMIS 20 empowers you to consolidate data silos, reduce complex database-web integration needs, improve member intelligence, and drive continuous performance improvement.
Manage member data, email communications, events, certification programs, product sales, fundraising campaigns, online payments, your website, and more in one cloud-based system. Easily get a 360 degree view of your members to get the insights needed to drive retention and growth.
Subscriber offer: 10% off the initial set-up fee/support contract for iMIS implementation