Specialist CRM Platforms
Clubetter is a fully bilingual club membership portal which allows grassroots clubs, societies, community, professional and business groups to communicate and work efficiently. Simplify your membership for you and your members!
The Clubetter app saves considerable time and effort for those smaller, grassroots clubs and groups that might have limited access to the most up to date technology, and whose communications and marketing resources are in short supply.
It is helping clubs and organisations across a range of sectors, including local sports clubs, faith groups, voluntary organisations, professional services and arts/culture groups.
Clubetter is a mobile-friendly, fully bilingual membership app (EN|CY) which allows you:
- To take online payments;
- Create a better workflow;
- Manage your members and contact records securely;
- Communicate with your members via email, SMS & Push Notifications;
- Create your own drop box to manage your documents,
- Organise events & news
- Create online discussion boards.
As a Welsh business it was important to Datris that Clubetter be the first fully bilingual membership app available in the UK. The platform is currently available in both English and Welsh so that it is fully accessible across the country, and further languages are due to be added as membership use expands
We have created a membership platform that would truly make club organisation better, by being easy-to-use and intuitive for grass roots leaders. The app is designed to save time on admin duties like arranging club activities, events, keeping members updated and sending out news alerts.
Clubetter also helps to increase revenues and keep membership payments as straightforward as possible by implementing a simple, in-app payment system.
Skills+ is a division of Lantra. We run a cloud-based platform called Skills+ to record training, qualifications and CPD for a range of organisations. Lantra are an awarding body known for our work in agriculture and highways sectors. We provide expert training and qualifications for land-based and highways industries.
Skills+ provides the platform for the British Poultry Training and Lion Eggs industry passport scheme.
We also record training, qualifications and CPD for several trade associations.
Skills+ is a secure cloud-based platform that allows for organisations to record training, skills, qualifications and CPD.
Users can upload evidence to support their development through our Skills+ platform. This evidence can be validated by a manager or scheme administrator.
Our platform allows for the creation of a fully auditable process which is ideal for:
- Industry passport schemes
- Trade associations
- Professional bodies
- Managing contractors
- Corporate and SME’s
Benefits for organisations include:
- Managing complicated structures of departments and sub-companies
- Flexible modules management allows modules to be specifically created for what you are looking to record
- Role management allows for tailoring of modules your users need to complete
- Customised reporting. Tell us what you want to report on
- 24/7 access through any device with internet access
- All data is secure in our cloud-based system. Skills+ is ISO27001 accredited by BSI
Benefits for users:
- Keep all your records in one place, no more losing paper copies of certificates
- Easy to use. No specialised skills required
- Upload your records and request endorsement from managers or administrators
- Historical records always remain with your profile, even if you change your job role
Find us on LinkedIn
Wattle are creative technology partners for membership organisations like the Royal Institute of British Architects, the Chartered Institute of Marketing and the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
Our proven track record and ability to work strategically with membership organisations, through the deployment of integrated website, CMS and CRM solutions, enable us to help them:
- Significantly increase membership acquisition
- Drive deeper member engagement
- Demonstrate compelling gains in member value
Wattle’s membership management solutions unify two of the industries leading SaaS technologies, Umbraco’s CMS for website and self-service member portal development and Microsoft’s Dynamics CRM for member management. Combined they form one seamlessly integrated and fully configurable membership management solution hosted in the Cloud.
As Umbraco Gold, Sitecore Implementation and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partners our full range of services span website and member portal development, complex bespoke software development, system integration projects and fully integrated CRM solutions.
Tall Projects is a membership technology specialist.
We enjoy partnering with small- to medium-sized membership bodies, typically with 3-20 staff.
Associations work with Tall Projects when they are frustrated by issues including:
- Tired, underperforming membership websites
- Clunky membership databases (or still using spreadsheets)
- Inadequate online member self-service and personalisation
- Critical data stuck in unconnected systems
- Insufficient time and expertise to get the most from digital technology
Clients include Scottish Association of Landlords, Professional Speaking Association, Year Out Group and University of Oxford.
See https://www.tallprojects.co.uk/ for more information and to book your free consultation.
oomi, from UK based technology company Centrepoint, is a fully integrated Engagement Management System for the NFP sector – combining CRM, Website, & Social Media.
Our cloud based, end to end CRM, website and social media integrated solution, oomi, addresses the needs of both members and memberships organisations today. oomi is the very first cloud based solution developed specifically for membership organisations and is built with 25 years’ experience in the NFP sector. oomi is an affordable, low risk and future proofed CRM and website solution that is easily implemented and rapidly deployed.
oomigility – Adapt oomi to your changing requirements whenever you need – without any programming. oomi is a modular solution that provides powerful functionality that is specifically based around the requirements of membership organisations.
oomisocial – Be part of the conversation by engaging on social media and improving audience response
oomiflow – Automate your business processes with workflows. Tailored for you – by you
oomicloud – Experience the freedom of accessing oomi anytime and from any device or location
oomiweb – Single source, end to end CRM and website that will improve member value and enhance members’ experience.