Opus is an independent privately-owned technology provider, specialising in the delivery of Unified Communications, Contact Centres, WAN Connectivity and Managed IT solutions.
Founded in 1992, our aim is to be the most successful independent technology partner in the UK. Our purpose is to enable enterprises to succeed and thrive by providing purpose driven technology, backed by caring personalised service.
- We are easy to deal with, do what we say and deliver what we promise
- We deliver value as a technology partner
- We provide a personalised customer experience with consistent and proactive account management
- We provide guaranteed satisfaction
Opus design and deliver a range of Technology solutions and services including the below:
- On premise and Cloud Telephony Solutions
- Unified Communications and Contact Centre Solutions
- Mobile Services
- IT Service Desk
- Managed IT and Cloud IT Services
- Infrastructure Services
- Professional Services
- Managed Print Consultancy and Solutions
Through a consultative approach, Opus will aim to understand the business processes and challenges that you face. Our solutions can resolve a specific need or be combined to provide a transformational service to meet the needs of your customers so that your organisation is technically fit to perform in today’s market.
HUB are business application developers based in London specialising in web design and
development, app development and cross–platform, service agnostic integration.
- Business Application Development
- Website Development
- User Experience Design
- Business Process Design,
- Digital Strategy,
- Managed Support Services
Digital Integration provide a range of consultancy services which are aimed at supporting organisations through a digital transformation. We can provide full scope services where we will setup, run and complete your transformation as well as advisory services through our CIO-on-Demand offering. These offerings can be used to test ideas or develop a strategy aligned to your organisational goals.
We also can provide cloud & digital technology services direct to the end user via our relationships with Microsoft & AWS. We aim to offer these services at low margin thereby allowing organisations to reinvest their monies in more strategic aims.
Overview of products/services
- Technology Strategy
- Portfolio Design
- Cloud Readiness Assessment
- Digital Transformation
- Vendor/Technology Management
- Microsoft Office 365 – Commercial, Education & not-for-profit
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon Web Services
- Digital Certificate
- Domain Services