Fee Collection & Invoicing
Boost your membership income, reduce your attrition rates and save valuable time. Rapidata has over 20 years’ experience in collecting Direct Debits and works with hundreds of membership organisations to make sure they get the most from their regular payments.
As a leading Direct Debit service provider and Bacs approved bureau, Rapidata helps you to set up Direct Debit payments quickly and easily, whilst giving your customers a simple and trusted payment option.
With Rapidata, you will benefit from:
- faster payments – you have a choice of collection dates and frequency.
- more control over your data – you have real time access to view and change payer payment activity.
- free member insight and first-class support- as an extended part of your team, we monitor payer trends and report on attrition rates, to make sure you’re getting the most from your recurring payments.
- greater efficiency – you can integrate Direct Debit payments with your database using our API.
- less administration work – no additional software, hardware or training is needed
Rapidata is certified with the ISO 9001:2015 for Quality Management; ISO 27001 for Information Security Management and ISO 22301 for Business Continuity Management, which helps to maintain and enhance the highest level of service quality, as well as preparing for changes under GDPR.
Get in touch today and join membership organisations, charities and businesses who use Rapidata’s Direct Debit services.
Founded in 2009, LoveAdmin helps over 5,000 administrators spend less time on admin by automating many time consuming tasks.
The business is based in East Sussex and is supported by a super-star team of 12 admin busters backed by 12 international developers.
Now, before you think we’re weird, we don’t actually ‘love admin’, rather, we love building solutions that make your life as an administrator easier so you can be more productive with your time.
At LoveAdmin, we like to do things a little different, so we don’t charge licence fees or bill you for training, on-going support or product development. Instead, we believe we should only get paid when you get paid. We do this through a nominal transaction fee when your members pay online. You’ve got to love that!
LoveAdmin helps you manage members and payments more efficiency online by automating:
- New member registrations
- Payment collection
- Financial reporting
- Event registrations
- Content distribution
We enable your business to improve cashflow, reduce costs and increase customer loyalty, so that you can focus on growing your business. Our core objective is to continually drive customer success and exceed expectations. We can help process your recurring or one-off payments and make your collections smarter, faster, regular and secure.
For more information on how we can help your business, please call a member of our team on 0344 826 6700.
ClubCollect helps membership organisations to collect their membership fees. We save time spent on admin and chasing payments, while improving your organisation’s financial health.
ClubCollect allows you to:
- Send invoices to your members over text, email and regular mail
- Offer flexible payment options with a variety of payment methods
- Have real-time insights into payment statuses
- Customize payment terms
- Allow members to pay their fees one-off or in instalments (up to 12 terms)
- Receive pre-financing on membership fees to bridge any cash gaps
- Communicate directly with your members
- Set automated reminders for unpaid invoices
- Take action to collect outstanding fees after the due date has passed
- Automate reconciliation of payments and handling of charge-backs
ClubCollect can be integrated with your existing tools or used standalone. Sign up now at www.clubcollect.com or give us a call on +44 (0)20 7157 9854. We look forward to helping you smooth the process of collecting your membership fees.
SmartDebit helps organisations of all sizes collect recurring payments across the UK and Europe. Established in 1998, SmartDebit is the UK’s leading Direct Debit service provider, processing over 2 million transactions a month.
Our customers benefit from more accurate forecasting with monthly recurring revenue while their members benefit from a simple and convenient way to pay, with low monthly fees and fixed transaction costs which reduce as you grow.
Our focus on security means our managed service customers can take advantage of their own ring-fenced trust accounts and have their name showing on all members’ bank statements. Integrating collections and back office processes is seamless through our modern REST API.
Sign up today on 01276 851812 and join our growing network of membership organisations, charities and businesses.
GoCardless offers businesses large and small a simple way to take recurring payments in the UK and Europe. It is the UK’s leading Direct Debit provider processing £1 billion transactions for 20,000 organisations.
GoCardless allows membership organisations to set up Direct Debit payments online in minutes. It’s extremely low cost too, just 1% per transaction capped at £2, no hidden costs or minimum contract and integrated into all major accounting software platforms.
Sign up now and join thousands of other membership organisations here or speak to one of our specialists on 020 7183 8674.
Follow us on LinkedIn