Discounts & Affinity Schemes
Hospital and Medical Care Association (HMCA) are a major provider of exclusive membership benefits within the UK, Republic of Ireland and Gibraltar. HMCA was formed in 1978 and currently works to provide discounted products exclusively for membership organisation and association professionals.
HMCA offers members extra discounts across affordable plans within the following categories:
- Private Medical Cover
- Personal Accident
- Income Protection
- Legal and Tax Helpline
- Business Legal Services
- 24/7 Counselling Helpline
- Vehicle Breakdown
The CV & Interview Advisors provide career development resources / services to institutes, associations and their members. We work with over 20 UK and global professional bodies across a range of sectors. As well as paid for services that members can buy, such as CV writing, LinkedIn authoring and interview coaching; we also offer a range of free and valued added services such as free CV / LinkedIn appraisals, free online career workshops (webinars) and other forms of content such as articles, blogs, guides, videos and ask-the-expert sessions. Our services and content can be targeted at all levels, but we have a very strong offering for qualified professionals and executives.
Overview of products/services
- Free CV / LinkedIn appraisals for members
- Free (Institute / Association branded / co-branded) online career workshops (webinars)
- Free articles, blogs, guides, videos and ask-the-expert sessions
- CV writing services
- Interview coaching services
- LinkedIn authoring services
- Career coaching
Our services can be integrated into your business on a co-branded or white-labelled basis. For example: we have developed a white-labelled CV writing service for a professional body within the NED sector; we have developed a suite of career services that are offered through the career hub of a global qualification / association; we run regular online career workshops for a UK-based chartered institute which are promoted as their own events but delivered by us (we do this for several membership organisations); we have developed some co-branded downloadable career guides for an association in the finance sector; we have created some career / personal branding videos for an organisation that provides resources to Executives globally; and we run breakfast seminars and talks for a leading banking sector body. Many of these initiatives can be offered through a freemium commercial model, which means the services and resources are free for our partners and their members.
Parliament Hill work exclusively in the membership sector, to help our 95+ clients to add value to their members by providing a suite of member benefits. We work with our clients to use the benefits offered to help in the recruitment, engagement and retention of their members.
Our clients include Institutions, Associations, Trade Unions, Colleges, Clubs and Societies. Clients include:
- Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
- Usdaw (Union of Shop, Distributive and Allied Workers)
- Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)
- Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA)
- National Childbirth Trust (NCT)
What we can offer
Negotiate the best member benefits
We use the collective buying power of our 95+ clients (3.5 million members) to negotiate special offers and discounts on a range of benefits which add genuine value to members’ lives. These include:
- Shopping – retail cashback, flowers & bouquets, computers, white goods, suits and books.
- Lifestyle – Cinemas, mobile phone tariffs and new cars.
- Travel – Package holidays, ski holidays, car hire, travel insurance, airport parking / lounges, foreign currency and theatre breaks.
- Health and Wellbeing – Gyms, family entertainment, golf discounts, eye care and spas.
Members are demanding more for their membership fee and what better way to quantify that by showing them how much they are saving. The Savings Calculator is an interactive tool which demonstrates the potential savings that members can make by using the member benefits provided. Sometimes the saving made can equal or exceed the cost of membership.
Dedicated member benefits management
From a branded web portal to fully customised marketing and communications delivery, we provide a range of services to help promote your benefit scheme, including:
- Annual member mailings
- Renewal reminder mailings
- New member mailings
- Membership card design and print
- Membership brochure design and print
- Business insurances
- Stationery and office supplies
- Legal helplines