In the lead up to this year’s national membership focused digital conference, Digital Excellence 2019, we interview a selection of Digital Leaders who have achieved ground breaking online member focused results and will share their inspirational online success stories.
Digital Leaders represent leading membership bodies including The National Trust, NAHT, RIBA, Royal Pharmaceutical Society, CILEX, Institute and Faculty of Actuaries and the Royal Yachting Association.
They introduce a range of inspirational digital focused topics (that they will present on at the conference) including online member value, mobile apps, Information/Data Management, online member personalisation, online CPD and using video.
The following Digital Experts within Membership Interviews can be explored on the Official Digital Excellence 2019 website:
– Simon Bowen, Executive Director of Membership and International, Royal College of General Practitioners – Driving Member Engagement in Your Pocket
– Dave Gilmore, Head of Communications, NAHT – Segmentation: How Multiple Digital Audiences are Tricky to Engage
– Frederic Vaeremans, Chief Data Officer, RPS Group – Key Enablers for Effective Information Management
– Sarah Irving, Head of Marketing and Communications, Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce – Digital Benefits in a Value Driven Membership Model
– Joni Tyler, Head of CPD, RIBA – Making RIBA’s Digital CPD Project Successful By Working Across Teams
– Daisy Hooper, Head of Student Experience, Chartered Management Institute – Building Digital Foundations to Engage Student Communities
– Vik Iyer, Digital Content Strategies, Institute and Faculty of Actuaries – Seven Step Guide to Hitting Insane Numbers on Social
– Ben Holloway, Digital Manager, Royal Yachting Association – How we are Navigating Digital Personalisation
– Tom Heasman, Digital Development Officer, Chartered Institute of Legal Executives – Optimising Digital Video Content for Member Value
Digital Excellence 2019
All of these Digital Leaders will present their membership focused digital success stories/journeys at the Digital Excellence 2019 conference and exhibition (in London on 31st October 2019).
The event will feature 40+ speakers who will deliver over 50 educational sessions that will enable delegates to:
– Increased new member acquisition online
– Enhanced online member value & relevance
– Improve online engagement and participation
– Optimise long term online presence/growth
Offer: 3 for 2 / 33% off Delegations of 4+ / 40% off Delegations of 10+
Visit our dedicated conference website to view the programme, explore the sessions, meet our expert speakers and book your place(s).