There is a theory that membership as a concept is dying out, to be replaced with purchasing on demand. That the younger generation do not see the value in ‘joining’ an organisation. So how can membership as a sector survive these challenges?
By evolving into a more innovative and enthused force for good. In fact, we believe membership can change the world.
We invite you to explore this with fellow membership and association professionals in London on 14th May 2020.
Speakers will represent The Royal British Legion, Prospect, British Retail Consortium, ACCA, The Eden Project, RCGP, UK Finance, Middlesex University Student Union, CIOB, Stonewall, British Chambers of Commerce and more!
At Membership Excellence 2020, you will hear over 50 case studies from membership organisations/associations that are doing some incredible things that are making the world a better place, not just for their members but society at large. Prepare to be inspired!
So what’s different for 2020?
- A full day stream on Member Value and Benefits;
- A full day stream on Strategy and Leadership, incorporating Governance topics;
- A half day stream on Member Engagement and Participation (such as volunteering);
- A half day stream on Member Advocacy and Communications (such as lobbying);
- A half day stream on Going Global and Acting Local (for international organisations and those with local regions);
- A half day stream on CPD and Wellbeing (such as mental health initiatives).
Our Early Bird offer is now open until the 28th of February, offering great value at just £220 (+VAT) per person (usually £275). Our Group Offer also means you can book up to 9 places and just 33% off and for over 10 places, you’ll get 40% off.